Chapter 246 Go Home

At noon the next day, they set off for Central Star after having lunch.

Everyone should have seen yesterday's hot search, so they have to hurry back no matter what.

Ling Weichuan will definitely be called back to work immediately when he returns to Central Star.

As for Jiang Zhiyu, let the workers take a break first, and then go to see how the preparations for the cat, cat, and rabbit's wedding are going.

In a few days, the wedding of Maomaotu and Maine Coon will be held.

Jiang Zhiyu also specially asked the people from the Marriage Bureau to make two paper marriage certificates for Maomaotu and the others.

Because Maomaotu said before that in the ancient earth, when people who love each other get married, they will have a small red book like that.

Jiang Zhiyu was quite moved by this. When he married Ling Weichuan, he only had an electronic marriage certificate.

Interstellar people do not have such romantic feelings.

As soon as he got home, Ling Weichuan was called back to the palace by a video call, telling him to go back to work quickly.

Jiang Zhiyu went to the factory first, and told them that they would start a two-day public tour tomorrow, and go to the tourist planet that their school went to before.

After the factory finished explaining, Jiang Zhiyu went to the snack bar in the central city to tell them about it, and then asked them to tell the snack bars in the whole empire that tomorrow and the next two days are travel days.

Today, the people in the factory spontaneously worked overtime to drive out all the goods that need to be put on the shelves tomorrow, and also made some of the goods the day after tomorrow.

This can at least alleviate the resentment of the star citizens of the empire.

After finishing the work here, Jiang Zhiyu went home to find Mao Mao Tu.

As soon as I got home, I saw two familiar figures.

"Fu Ling? You're back." Jiang Zhiyu trotted over and sat down beside Fu Ling.

Still shaking his folding fan, Fu Ling said with a smile: "I heard that this rabbit monster is getting married, I'll come back to join in the fun."

Jiang Zhiyu asked curiously, "Where did you hear that?"

"There is nothing in this world that I don't know, unless I don't want to know." Fu Ling stretched out a hand and pinched Jiang Zhiyu's face.

The fox rolled his eyes: "The little rabbit has worked very hard these few days, and his body has suffered a little."

Jiang Zhiyu: ...

Ahhhhh! Even if you know it, you don't need to say it! You can just hold back and secretly laugh in your heart! Why do you have to speak out!

There are others here! How embarrassing!

The little rabbit sprang up from the seat, poured a glass of water and gulped it down, then ran back to the room covering his face.

He'd better get a good night's sleep, it's all a loss, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

It's so inhumane!

Maomaotu was still waiting to talk to Jiang Zhiyu, and Xiaoyu ran away before it had time.

He can also understand that if he is so obviously teased, he must also find a place to hide shyly.

Interstellar: Soft and Adorable Bunny Shocked the Internet Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें