Chapter 215 Secretly Laying an Egg

He's there whether you like it or not.

The picture that Jiang Zhiyu thought he was ashamed of, passed in front of that mall, that sculpture.

But in the early morning of the next day, he realized how naive and stupid he was!

Wen Xi sent him a video, saying that it was a very funny real thing, it happened just yesterday, and it happened in the newly opened mall in Central City.

Jiang Zhiyu suddenly had a bad feeling.

After clicking on the video, he really saw himself!

Himself in disguise! Standing in front of the sculpture very stupidly, he asked how the candy was sold with a happy face! Then he tilted his head in doubt, why did others ignore him?

Ah ah ah ah ah! Let me go please!

Ling Weichuan stood aside distressedly, wanting to comfort him but didn't know how to speak.

He was afraid that if he opened his mouth, he would reveal the fact that he was holding back his laughter.

Jiang Zhiyu threw away his brain and lay flat on the bed.

He folded his hands on his stomach, closed his eyes and walked peacefully.

He doesn't want to go shopping in the mall anymore, online shopping is very good, at least there will be no such embarrassing and suffocating scenes!

Little Rabbit Jiang wrote a poem.

Social death, whether you want it or not, he is there, never leaving.

She Shi, whether you remember it or not, he is there, closely dependent on each other.

Ling Weichuan walked out of the bedroom quickly, and said before leaving: "I'll go to work first."

He didn't recover his breath until he was in the study.

He really suffocated his laughter and was almost out of breath.

How could it be so funny! It turns out that there are really people who are so confused that they can't even see the sculptures.

And what poems did he write.

Hahahahaha!

Sorry wife, I know this is bad, but it's really funny hahaha!

His Royal Highness held back his voice, and laughed silently, his abdominal muscles ached from laughing.

Suddenly feeling a chill on his back, he turned around slowly.

Jiang Zhiyu looked at him expressionlessly, with nothing in his eyes.

He said softly: "Basing your own happiness on the pain of others, isn't it?"

His Royal Highness swallowed nervously, shaking his head desperately: "No, no, my throat was uncomfortable just now! I'm clearing my throat!"

Jiang Zhiyu took a deep breath, slowly raised the hand behind his back, and a kitchen knife suddenly appeared in Ling Weichuan's sight.

"! Calm down, Tutu! Are you going to murder your own husband?"

"Ahhh! Sure enough, I'll kill you! Ling Weichuan, you idiot!" Jiang Zhiyu raised his legs and rushed forward, Ling Weichuan dodged nimbly.

Running downstairs, Jiang Zhiyu chased after him. .

The three cubs who hadn't left the house looked at their father and little daddy strangely while carrying their schoolbags. What kind of chasing after me drama is staged today?