Chapter 32 How about we fall in love

After Ling Weichuan sent Jiang Zhiyu off, he walked towards the training room, but along the way, people always looked at him strangely.

Or sympathy or watching jokes, Ling Weichuan was deeply speechless.

He knew it must be because of the things on Xingwang, saying that the little rabbit was with His Royal Highness, and felt sorry for the school girl.

But they are the same person. Although no one knows, this feeling of being cheated on me is really...fucking. And no one knows that he greened himself.

Before the noon class ended, Ling Weichuan sent Jiang Zhiyu a message in advance, asking him if he wanted to have dinner together, but Jiang Zhiyu didn't reply.

After waiting for more than half an hour and no news, Ling Weichuan put down the sweat towel and left the training room.

If you can't wait for a reply, take the initiative to find the person you want to see.

As soon as he walked out of the training room door, a gloomy man in an otaku anime T-shirt walked up to him. He stood in front of Ling Weichuan, greeted him respectfully, and then got straight to the point: "Your Highness, the person you asked me to watch has small movements almost every day." .”

Ling Weichuan raised his eyebrows with a calm expression.

"Every day, she posts on the Internet those topics that slander Mr. Jiang Xiao, and sometimes posts some plausible rumors. One of them has been discussed a lot. The main meaning is that everything that Mr. Jiang Xiao owns now is originally It didn't belong to him, but he robbed someone else's." The man in the anime T also had a facial paralysis, and his expression when he spoke was completely different from his costume.

Ling Weichuan opened his eyes and pinched his fingers: "Permanently ban all her accounts, and her optical brain is blown up."

"yes."

"There is more." Ling Weichuan glanced at the optical brain, but he has not received a reply from Jiang Zhiyu, but the message shows that he has read it. He squeezed his brain irritably, "Keep an eye on her, as long as she wears a red dress, take it off immediately."

"Ding." With a sound, Ling Weichuan hurriedly looked at the light brain, it was Jiang Zhiyu's reply: [Fish doesn't eat fish???: I was cooking and didn't read the text message. Come find me, I'm in the classroom Waiting for you to eat. 】

Ling Weichuan's complexion immediately improved, and while watching, he raised his foot and walked towards Jiang Zhiyu's department, completely forgetting about his subordinates.

It seems that he can eat the dishes made by Tutu again today. His body has indeed improved a lot recently, and his mental sea will not be in constant pain. The pain now is not as strong as before.

Ling Weichuan pushed open the classroom door and saw Jiang Zhiyu busy with his back to the door in an oil-proof shirt. He raised the corner of his mouth and called him softly, "Tutu?"

Jiang Zhiyu turned around, and when he saw Ling Weichuan, he immediately put on a smile: "You're here so soon, sit down for a while, I'll be ready as soon as I finish making this meatball."

"Let me help you." Ling Weichuan is well aware of a truth, that is, you can't sit and wait to eat, otherwise the little object may feel unhappy about it, and then lose your temper because of it.

This thing he learned when he heard a male classmate complaining to another during recess one day.

Although he is not in love yet, he is always learning and preparing for their love and marriage.