Chapter 85 Then go back to my house

Today is really a thrilling day, but Jiang Zhiyu's mentality is not bad now, he has no memory of what happened in his previous life, so he may not be able to feel that emotion too deeply.

Maomaotu was already very weak, and after making sure that Jiang Zhiyu was fine, he hurried back to his sea of ​​consciousness to recuperate.

Jiang Zhiyu planned to wait for him to recover before telling him about it.

However, as for how he came here, let's not talk about it, in case he gets angry, he will be even weaker.

Jiang Jingyu is the eldest brother after all, not like the two younger brothers who were scared to death. The third child has not recovered yet, and only looks at Xiaoyu with red eyes.

"It's good that you didn't get hurt. Where did you go before? It disappeared in the blink of an eye."

When Jiang Chengyan heard this, he was so angry that he smashed the bench that Lu Wanxing had been sitting on before, and still felt puzzled.

"What about that person? There must be a dead body after death."

Jiang Zhiyu patted him: "Don't be angry, we went to a confined space, and I'm not sure where it is because of the fog, but it should be her ability, right? It's really okay, she sprinkled it in it by herself. Splashing, hitting herself nervously, and then saying something weird. She must have borrowed some forbidden power, so she was backlashed."

After explaining a few words in nonsense, Jiang Zhiyu looked at his second brother again: "I don't know about the body. When I came out, she was already dead. I don't know why the body didn't come out with her."

As soon as he finished speaking, a black shadow fell from the sky and hit the next flower bed and stairs, stirring up a layer of dust.

Several people looked over, and it was Lu Wanxing with disheveled hair and blood all over his body.

Jiang Zhiyu: ...

Well, he knows, the law enforcement officer is probably still eavesdropping on him!

The people who are going through the center of them are really unqualified, they can do everything.

"Okay, that's Lu Wanxing's body, you can vent your anger." Jiang Zhiyu spread his hands.

Ling Weichuan's pupils moved slightly, and he gave Jiang Jingyu a look, telling him to leave the body to him. It was agreed that the body would be broken into ten thousand pieces, even if one piece was missing.

Jiang Zhiyu didn't see their eye contact, but just thought that maybe Lu Wanxing would really be peeled off, or sliced? But this is the big brother's business, and the kind little rabbit doesn't care.

After Jiang Zhiyu watched them go away, he looked at Ling Weichuan worriedly, and didn't speak since he said that sentence before, as if he was stupid.

"Brother? Ling Weichuan?" Jiang Zhiyu lowered his head and leaned over to look at him. Ling Weichuan only moved his eyes, looked at Jiang Zhiyu, but didn't speak.

In fact, he is in so much pain that he can't speak now, if it wasn't for the thought of looking at Xiaoyu supporting him, he would probably have passed out.

Jiang Zhiyu pursed her thin lips slightly, and called softly, "Husband."

"Huh? I'm here." Ling Weichuan laughed immediately, his voice hoarse, and he tried his best to bear the pain in response.

Jiang Zhiyu's nose was sore and his eyes were moist, he could tell that Ling Weichuan was suffering now. How can he be so stupid, he has to bear it anytime.