Chapter 66 - 67

"Why don't our little rabbits grow beards?" Ling Weichuan's head was slightly tilted, and male hormones are normally secreted. It is very common to have a little mustache at night, but he has never seen Jiang Xiaoyu grow a beard.

"I don't know, I haven't grown any beard anyway, maybe Tutu just doesn't have a beard?" Jiang Zhiyu pushed Ling Weichuan away and let him stand up.

He stretched out his hand: "It's done, you can assemble it, but first lift me up, my legs are numb."

Ling Weichuan picked him up, hugged him with one arm, put him on the sofa and sat down.

"I'm assembling now, do you want to go back to sleep?"

"I'm fine here, I'm too lazy to move."

With the first assembly experience, coupled with the lubrication of his wife's love, Ling Weichuan's assembly speed is very fast this time.

It was done in less than half an hour.

He took a few photos with satisfaction, and there was a photo of Jiang Zhiyu sleeping on the sofa with his back facing him.

Jiang Zhiyu got up after sleeping for a while, and felt that he was not sleepy now, but Ling Weichuan suddenly took out a rainbow cake and said, "Thank you my wife for helping me lubricate the mech. This is a reward for you."

"Whoever eats cake before dawn, I don't need to eat breakfast after eating this, and I can sleep late." Jiang Zhiyu said disgusted, but he was still very happy in his heart, since he couldn't wait to take it apart The action of the cake box can be seen.

Ling Weichuan was full of happiness, and he took another picture of Jiang Zhiyu poking the cake with a small fork.

At 4:19 in the morning, the Starblog of His Royal Highness was updated.

[Tutu Husband V: I bought a very satisfactory mecha model, and I am particularly satisfied with his lubrication, because my wife helped me get the lubrication. 】

He posted all three photos on Xingbo, put away his light brain contentedly, and felt that he had perfectly shown off his love again.

[? ? ? ? ? 】

[I said, why did His Royal Highness update the Xingbo, good guy, come up and take a look, it's showing affection again! 】

[I know, I know, I know that your wife loves you very much! 】

[Tutu's little hands are really pretty, with well-defined joints, my sister likes them. 】

【I really want a wife like this (dog head)】

【If it wasn't for the sake of your being His Royal Highness, your Xingbo would have been reported by hundreds of millions of people! 】

[What are you doing without sleeping? I thought you guys were going to cover your eyes for some nighttime activities, but I didn't expect you to be lubricating the mecha model? Your Highness, it seems that you can't. 】

【Your Highness, it seems that you can't do it. 】

Ling Weichuan, who woke up the next day and saw these comments, almost died of anger, grabbed his wife who was wearing clothes, and said, "Are you getting married today?"