Chapter 80 You've Always Been My Hero

Ling Weichuan walked into the store, probably influenced by Jiang Zhiyu, he couldn't help but look at the half-eaten rabbit for the first time.

It's quite a joy.

"Hi, I want a panda cake." Ling Weichuan had handsome eyes and cold brows, standing in front of the counter with a loose demeanor, so fierce that the shop assistant didn't dare to make eye contact with him.

The voice under the visor was a bit muffled, but the voice was pleasant to hear. There were beauties winking at him frequently, but he didn't look sideways and didn't move his eyeballs.

The clerk lowered his head and said in a low voice, "There are two types of panda cakes, which one do you want?"

Ling Weichuan looked in the direction she was pointing at. There was a panda head and a full body panda lying on its stomach.

Not knowing which one Jiang Zhiyu wanted to eat, Ling Weichuan said to the clerk, "I want both."

Let Jiang Zhiyu choose when he buys it back, and see which one he wants to eat.

"Wait a minute, this one has to be done now."

Ling Weichuan nodded, went to the waiting area to find a chair and sat down.

As soon as she sat down, there was a woman who was still wearing cool clothes in the cold weather. Her body gradually tilted and fell down. Anyone with a discerning eye could see that she was about to fall.

When Ling Weichuan was about to fall on his lap, his legs shrank suddenly, and the stool also moved back. The sound was quite loud, and everyone looked over.

The woman fell and ate shit.

She obviously couldn't believe it, half got up and sat on the ground, smoothed the messy hair on her face: "Why don't you help me!"

Ling Weichuan didn't even look at her, but just stared at the place where the cake was made, waiting for the cake to buy for Jiang Zhiyu.

"You talk! What do you mean!" The woman stood up, with one hand on her hip, a dissatisfied expression on her face.

Only then did Ling Weichuan cast a look of charity: "Respect yourself."

"You!" No matter how thick this woman's skin is, she choked, "So you mean that I threw myself on you on purpose?"

Passers-by looked at her with funny eyes, as long as they are not fools, they can see that you did it on purpose.

But they also opened their eyes. There is really someone who can still be as still as a mountain when such a hot beauty is throwing herself into her arms.

It's really weird that you can tell others to respect themselves without even looking at it.

Ling Weichuan didn't speak, and the woman didn't speak, and the others just ate melons secretly, and the atmosphere was a little stiff for a while.

Until the store door was pushed open, a boy covered his face came in and shouted to Ling Weichuan: "Brother."

Ling Weichuan didn't have the slightest indifference just now, stood up quickly, and said as he walked, "Why are you here? Are you in a hurry? Sorry, what they are doing now should take a while."

Jiang Zhiyu took the initiative to hold him by the hand, and shook his head: "No, it's just that you didn't come out. I'm outside alone, and I always feel a little scared."

"I'm sorry, I didn't think carefully, is it cold?" This is obviously a warm man, and there are almost two people like just now.

But other people can also see that these two are a couple, they are wearing couple outfits, and they are very affectionate.