Chapter 235 Hurt Each Other

There was nothing serious about Fu Ling, it was just that she hadn't used so much spiritual power for a long time, so she felt a little tired for a while.

Tang Rongchen breathed a sigh of relief, and then turned to Jiang Jingyu and the others: "Drink a cup of hot water, and the pain in your body will disappear. It's best to take another hot bath to help your body recover."

Jiang Chengyan still had something to ask, so he grabbed the handrail beside him: "Is Xiaoyu healed now? Don't you need to worry about his physical problems anymore?"

Tang Rongchen shook his head: "Unfortunately, his weakness will never be cured for the rest of his life, but now he doesn't need Gu insects to treat him, and using Gu insects may be counterproductive."

"It can't be cured? Then..." Ling Weichuan finally spoke, "Then what should he do? Is there any other way?"

"There is a way, as long as you rest and don't overwork, you will be no different from ordinary people, but your physical foundation will be worse." Tang Rongchen only said half of it, and there is another way, which is to share vitality.

But how painful this method is, he has already experienced it himself. The person you love the most bears the pain of cutting your life for you, and he doesn't want this thing to happen again to Little Rabbit.

As long as I can live well...

When Ling Weichuan heard that he would never be cured in this life, his heart almost stopped suddenly.

He was really too afraid that Jiang Zhiyu would leave him.

Jiang Jingyu and the others drank a cup of hot water and got up to leave. Now go back and take a hot bath. The blood on their bodies is a bit sticky and uncomfortable.

Ah Qing sat on the side and guarded Fu Ling, Tang Rongchen didn't plan to leave either.

Ling Weichuan said: "There is a guest room for you, why don't you take him to the guest room to rest first."

Tang Rongchen nodded: "That's fine."

Ah Qing stood up: "Then I'll go to Master's Sea of ​​Consciousness and wait."

After everything was arranged properly, Ling Weichuan turned off the lights and returned to the bedroom.

The little rabbit is sleeping in its own unique sleeping position. It may be a tug-of-war in a dream, and the little hands are constantly shaking, hey, hey, hey.

Ling Weichuan sat on the edge of the bed, silently looking at Jiang Zhiyu.

In the future, everything will develop in a good direction. If the little rabbit's weakness cannot be cured, then he will spend more time taking care of him.

As long as he can live well, it is more important than anything else.

Jiang Zhiyu seemed to feel the breath of Lingweichuan, and struggled to open his eyes, which were narrowed into a slit.

"My husband... is asleep." His voice was very low, but Ling Weichuan would not miss any of his words.

Ling Weichuan quickly went to the bathroom to clean up, then got into bed and fell asleep holding Jiang Zhiyu.

——

"Ah ah ah ah ah!"

There was a scream from downstairs, and it was Jiang Zhiyu's voice!

Ling Weichuan woke up from the dream, and the little rabbit really disappeared.

He rushed downstairs quickly, why did he oversleep today!