Chapter 87 - 88 - 89 - 90

"Ah! Third brother!" Jiang Zhiyu turned around, stuttering in shock, "You you you! You peeked at me taking a shower!"

Jiang Zhimu almost gritted his teeth. He thought those on the back were too much, but he didn't expect that the chest was the hardest hit! There is no good place!

He tried his best to be calm and pulled his face: "I'm sorry, my brother just came in to wash his face. I didn't know you were coming in. I'll go out now. Xiaoyu, let's take a bath first, and go to bed early after washing, okay?"

Jiang Zhiyu still hugged his clothes, nodded in a daze: "Oh."

Why did he suddenly change his face? Didn't you look like you were going to kill someone just now?

Jiang Zhimu walked out with a smile, clenched his fists as soon as he went out, and walked downstairs with a terrifying momentum.

Xiaoyu is innocent, he must have been bewitched, there is nothing wrong with Xiaoyu in their family, it is Ling Weichuan who is wrong!

He didn't go to Ling Weichuan immediately, but called his eldest brother and second brother over first, and told them what he saw just now.

Jiang Chengyan slapped the table violently, and the table shattered in response, the tiger ears with light-colored lines were exposed, probably only one step away from dying of anger.

"Brother! You shouldn't stop us now!"

Jiang Jingyu showed no expression, but silently took off his coat.

"No, I will kill him with my own hands!"

The three of them approached Ling Weichuan aggressively. Ling Weichuan turned off his optical brain, looked up at the three biggest 'rivals' in his life, and understood something.

"I won't say much else. It's okay to ask His Royal Highness for advice?" Jiang Jingyu pointed to the boxing room, "May I take a step to speak."

"Okay, big brother." Ling Weichuan stood up calmly, without losing any momentum.

He was already prepared to face this day, although it came a little earlier than he imagined, but it was about the same.

If he knew better early, he could do what he wanted to do with more confidence and boldness.

Jiang Zhiyu's cleansing fragrance came out, and he wanted to go to sleep directly, but his eyelids twitched suddenly, and he had a bad premonition.

He went downstairs as an excuse to drink water, but he didn't see the four people everywhere, Jiang Zhiyu pulled at the housekeeper: "Uncle, where are my brother and the others?"

Don't kill and dismember Ling Weichuan and drag the corpse away, right? My old swan, this kind of thing is not for me!

The butler quietly pointed to the boxing room, showing a comforting smile: "It's okay, it's fine to let off steam."

If you look carefully, you can see that the butler is also clenching his teeth, almost unable to hold back his desire to give His Royal Highness two big punches.

Jiang Zhiyu patted his chest and nodded: "I know, oh, I'd better go and have a look, nothing happened."

The little rabbit walked silently, quietly standing at the door of the boxing room, and could hear the loud crashing sound coming from inside, bang bang, it felt like the wall was about to collapse.