Chapter 216 - 217 -218

On the starship, people always come to talk to Jiang Zhiyu, and they will express their love for Jiang Zhiyu during the chat.

Then, following the trend, he took out a pen and paper and asked Jiang Zhiyu to sign it for him.

On the way to the tourist planet, Jiang Zhiyu just signed and took a group photo.

This is much more tiring than him working at work, alas.

Wen Xi kept looking at him with a smile, but fortunately he didn't have such troubles.

It's also because Yi Kai and Nan Yu are not here, otherwise they can still block it, after all, the identity of the bodyguard is there.

After getting off the aircraft, Nan Yu and the others finally joined Jiang Zhiyu.

They came from a distance, looked at Jiang Zhiyu and Wen Xi's holding hands, and walked over silently.

"Why do you hold hands?" Nan Yu didn't understand their 'sister' affection.

Jiang Zhiyu chuckled and said, "Then you and Yi Kai will also hold hands."

Wen Xi blinked quickly, with a gossip smile on his face, hehe.

Nan Yu and Yi Kai looked at each other, and retreated coldly.

"Bah!" The two expressed their dislike to each other in unison.

Jiang Zhiyu and Wen Xi also looked at each other, but both of them laughed, with an expression of 'I got it'.

Wen Xi asked Jiang Zhiyu in a low voice: "Could it be that you are also addicted to these two people?"

Jiang Zhiyu's little head was a little bit, he felt that these two people were cute together a long time ago. Even though they are all very straight men, this does not prevent Jiang Zhiyu from enjoying CP!

"There are a lot of people in school who are addicted to them, and some people write their fanfics on the forum!" Wen Xi has also followed up the serialization before.

Jiang Zhiyu hadn't seen this before, and he hadn't even been on the school's forum now.

"What is it? What do you think? So there are so many people smoking between the two of them? Hahaha, what do they look like in the eyes of the students?"

Wen Xi's face was about to burst into laughter. He remembered the serialization he had read before, in which Yi Kai and Nan Yu were both arrogant types, and then they thought he was the victim.

Then Yi Kai reluctantly got up and became the attacker.

"Hahahaha, let me show you!" Jiang Zhiyu was looking forward to this kind of fanart for the first time.

Wen Xi hesitated for a moment when he turned on his optical brain and wanted to send a forum link to Jiang Zhiyu. This... The most popular forums are the fanarts of Jiang Zhiyu and Ling Weichuan.

There are all kinds of weird ones or buses.

I don't know how the little fish will react when they see it.

Yi Kai and Nan Yu who heard everything later: ...

It's no wonder why they always feel that their classmates look at them strangely. At first, they thought it was because they envied them.