Chapter 23 Who's Girlfriend

"Punch faster! Only by knocking down your opponent can you get a chance to eat dinner!"

Jiang Chengyan stood on the stage, watching the one-on-one practice format below, not getting angry.

This is a new trick he came up with, starving them all day, until the final duel at night, the winner is allowed to eat dinner, and the loser can only drink half a tube of nutrient solution.

Jiang Zhiyu didn't want to make himself too exceptional, and he was always hungry with the big army, and he didn't listen to anyone's persuasion. The little rabbit who hasn't eaten for a day is already very weak, but if he doesn't win, he won't be able to eat dinner, and he will probably faint from hunger.

So he had to win, otherwise the end would be to drink the nutrient solution that he couldn't swallow at all, and continue to starve. This kind of thing must not happen.

"Ha! Let's fight to the death!" Jiang Zhiyu clenched his fists and put on a good pose. His opponent this time was a man he didn't know. He looked a bit fierce, and he was also a muscular man with a relatively strong build.

The mecha combat department seems to be rich in muscular men.

The muscular ruffian laughed: "Okay, I'm the young master who can't let go."

Jiang Zhiyu pursed his lips, this person was hostile to him, something was wrong. It stands to reason that they didn't know each other, and they didn't have any contact. This person shouldn't treat him badly.

"I won't be polite." Jiang Zhiyu started to get serious, no matter what he said, he must beat this person who looked down on him to the ground!

Jiang Zhiyu preemptively used his body advantage to launch a melee combat. Every time he punched, he aimed at the muscular man's blind spot.

At this time, he realized the advantage of being smaller. He could deal with tall enemies very well. As long as his movements were fast enough and his strength could keep up, no matter how strong the opponent was, he would be fine.

He punched and punched, imagining this person as a bunny grass, he was about to faint from hunger! Must have dinner tonight!

"Ahh! Tutucao! Carrots! Cauliflowers! Chinese cabbage!" Every time he punched, he would announce the name of a dish, and the other people who had finished sparring were all attracted by him and looked at him funny.

When Jiang Zhiyu's punches became more and more ruthless, someone couldn't help but sigh: "Sure enough, the energy of a foodie is unlimited. At this time, he can continue to increase his strength just to eat dinner."

"Perhaps this is the special skill of the ancient jade rabbit? It has more energy?"

"Don't forget, Jiang Zhiyu is the one with the weakest physique among our thousand-strong military training team. He has been able to keep up with our training pace by relying on his own hard work and perseverance."

"If you want to talk about special skills, I am more willing to believe that strong perseverance is his golden finger."

Wen Xi threw his opponent upside down, and ran to cheer Jiang Zhiyu: "Come on, Yuyu! You can do it! Tutucao is waiting for you!"

"Bunny Grass!" Jiang Zhiyu, who was mysteriously summoned, with golden eyes, punched hard, and even hammered the muscular man out of the marking line.

"Yeah! Yuyu won!" Wen Xi ran over, clasped Jiang Zhiyu's shoulders and cheered, Nan Yu and Yi Kai also came over, they are all a small team that can cook.

Jiang Zhiyu looked at the muscular man who had climbed up but was already disfigured, and raised his chin and said, "Don't look down on young master, I'm not much worse than you."

The muscular man was unwilling, he never thought that he would lose to a weak and innocent looking rabbit.

He gritted his teeth and said, "Wanwan said you stole her boyfriend! Is this the quality of you rich people!"

The onlookers opened their eyes wide, and the virtual gossip radar was activated. They didn't expect to eat such a big melon after watching the excitement!

Jiang Zhiyu was confused, what does it mean to steal someone else's boyfriend? He doesn't have the ability!

At this time Wenxi jumped out and sneered: "It's ridiculous, we Yuyu have never been in love until now, and except for my brother and Ling Weichuan, no other boys have ever held hands. friend?"

Jiang Zhiyu nodded, but he always felt that this was wrong. He felt that it was right to defend him, but why was it so awkward? Isn't it saying that he is a single mother in disguise?

The muscular man didn't believe it, and he said again: "But I told you later, she and her boyfriend should be a very loving couple, but because of Jiang Zhiyu's existence, they are now forced to separate."

Jiang Zhiyu raised his hand: "Excuse me, who are you talking about Wan Wan? And who is her boyfriend? Why don't I remember getting close to any man who has a girlfriend? And if they are very affectionate , how could you separate because of my existence? You may have been deceived."

"Don't talk to him, Yuyu." Wen Xi pulled Jiang Zhiyu behind him, and continued to taunt the muscular man, "Wan Wanwan, you said everything that night, if you have the ability, let her come out and confront her face to face. We Yuyu can walk upright and sit upright, but we are not afraid at all. I am afraid that the woman has hallucinations and is jealous of us Xiaoyu, so she deliberately asked you to trouble him!"

"Besides, even if this is true, then why didn't she come to ask for the announcement by herself, but you came, and what capacity did you come in? You need to solve the matter between other people and her boyfriend. Now the backup Is the fetal awareness so high?"

The man was so stunned that he couldn't speak, he was speechless and a little unconvinced, and his displeasure occupied most of his thoughts.

In fact, what Wen Xi said was right, why did he somehow stand up for Lu Wanxing? He likes Wanwan, but he's not generous enough to worry about Wanwan and her boyfriend.

"Perhaps you should ask your Wanwan, is she deliberately using you as a pistol? I have never been in contact with anyone who has a date... except Wenxi." At this point, Jiang Zhiyu showed a smile on his face. Nervous, "Could it be that her boyfriend is Wen Xi!"

Wen Xi's eyes widened, and he turned his head in horror. For a moment, he even wanted to slap Jiang Zhiyu on the face: "What the hell! I've never had a girlfriend!"

"I'm not interested in women! Especially such a brainless green tea bitch!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com