Chapter 95 Going to the front line

He took a deep breath, clearly remembering that he ordered two packages that were not too big? How could it be sent...much taller than him!

With a skeptical mind, he opened the first box.

"What's this?"

Several people gathered around, and the cat, cat and rabbit flew out in shock.

"I'm stupid! This is a keyboard? You...really made it to order? Why is it so big?" He was dumbfounded. The keyboard kneels down, doesn't it feel hard to describe?

Jiang Zhiyu supported the keyboard which was much taller than him, and recalled the conversation he had with the boss before.

He said what he wanted to order and his requirements, and then... the boss asked him how tall he was?

Jiang Zhiyu thought he was asking how tall the person who needs to use this thing is, that is, the height of Ling Weichuan... So? Rice?

The whole Lingweichuan is high!

Thinking of Ling Weichuan kneeling on such a big keyboard, he couldn't help laughing.

He suddenly looked forward to the unopened washboard, it must be a big washboard.

"Baby, what is this for? It looks a bit familiar." Ling Weichuan stood the nearest, looking puzzled at Tutu who suddenly laughed.

Jiang Zhiyu rubbed his nose and said, "I ordered this originally, and planned to kneel on it when you make a mistake."

Ling Weichuan:? ? ?

Kneel for him? This... so big?

"Uh..." Jiang Chengyan swallowed, and took a step back carefully, "Xiaoyu, are you planning to kneel with us when you buy such a big one?"

Jiang Zhiyu:?

He tilted his head and began to imagine the scene.

"Hahahahahahaha!" The keyboard was too heavy, and Jiang Zhiyu couldn't help laughing again, so he had no choice but to throw it into the hands of his elder brother.

The eldest brother couldn't help but subconsciously shuddered, he really almost thought that Xiao Yu was planning to ask them to kneel in a row because he remembered what happened in the morning.

Jiang Zhiyu disassembled the washboard, and it was as big as the keyboard. He said 'tsk', "Well, it's not easy to kneel when it's so big."

A few people dared not speak, for fear that Jiang Zhiyu would suddenly remember what happened in the morning, and let them make up for their mistakes in the morning.

But Jiang Zhiyu didn't mean that, and he couldn't bear it either. He just thought it was fun when he made it to order, and used it to threaten Ling Weichuan, and didn't mean to make him kneel down on the keyboard.

Even if Ling Weichuan wanted it himself, he couldn't bear it.

"Since it's not easy to kneel, let's use it for sleeping, what do you think?" Jiang Zhiyu Chunliang smiled and blinked cutely.

"..." This little fish is really not cute at all.

Just when they wanted to defend themselves, the optical brains of Ling Weichuan and Jiang Chengyan rang at the same time.

The two walked to the side to answer the communication, and within a few words, their expressions changed, and the eldest brother and the third brother also looked down at the optical brain. The atmosphere seemed to become extremely stagnant in an instant.

Jiang Zhiyu, who didn't know what was going on, felt something was wrong, quickly put away the keyboard and washboard, and sat quietly waiting for them.