Chapter 2 The Youngest Son of the Jiang Family

The registration day of Imperial University is coming soon, and the wound Jiang Zhiyu fell has healed up long ago, that is to say, his family and Ling Weichuan made a big fuss, and he had to be hospitalized until the day before the start of school.

Ling Weichuan had long said that he would send Jiang Zhiyu to report, but was sternly rejected by the new novel Jing Jiang Zhiyu.

His Royal Highness, who has nothing to do, can only wait at the gate of the academy early.

Can't send it, he will take it to the head office, right?

There were so many people at the gate of the school that it was almost overwhelming.

Some are volunteers from various colleges who came to welcome the freshmen, and many are old fritters who came to see their juniors and younger sisters. Most of them came to watch the school grass after seeing posts on the forum waiting for someone at the door.

"My God, why did the school grass come here? Is he waiting for someone? He's so handsome!"

"I feel that his temperament today is different from usual!"

"Yes, yes! It's much softer! I don't know who is so lucky to be waited for by the school grass!"

"I've been waiting here for a long time, who doesn't know what's good or bad."

"That is to say, the shelf is so big! If I had come earlier!"

"Don't dream, the school grass can't wait for you at all!"

The onlookers spoke angrily. Seeing that more and more people came to join in the fun, the welcome teacher couldn't stop it. They could only find a way to pull out a cordon and drive all the students who came to see the school grass to the designated area.

The sun was getting hotter and hotter. Under the eyes of everyone looking forward to it, an aircraft worth tens of millions of dollars slowly stopped at the school gate.

Originally, some family aircraft wanted to land nearby, but when they saw this aircraft, they moved quickly. They don't dare to stay with others, if there is a bump, they can't afford to pay for everything.

And the school girl who stood expressionlessly at the school gate like a sentinel gradually spread a gentle smile on her face.

The chaotic and noisy voices disappeared in an instant, and they all looked at Ling Weichuan in a daze, they had never seen a school girl laughing before. This smile is too tm handsome!

I have never seen any expression on the school grass other than indifference before, let alone a smile? All of them were dumbfounded for a moment.

The side door of the aircraft opened, and a man in a silver-gray suit came out. He bent his tall waist slightly, stretched out a hand into the aircraft, and made an inviting gesture.

Ling Weichuan walked up and stretched out a hand with a smile.

Jiang Jingyu took a look at Ling Weichuan and nodded coldly. He has always had no good looks towards His Royal Highness who was trying to trick his little white rabbit.

Two tender and slender hands were placed in the palms of the two of them, and with a slight force, they pulled the boy in the white shirt off the aircraft.

As soon as he landed, he rolled his eyes at Ling Weichuan: "Didn't I say you were not allowed to come?"

Ling Weichuan smiled with a good temper: "I will let you familiarize yourself with the school in advance."

The second brother Jiang Chengyan, who was wearing a military uniform behind him, jumped down and said angrily: "Our two brothers are not dead, so don't bother Your Highness with such matters."

Ling Weichuan smiled and said nothing, and took out a glass of strawberry milk from the space ring, "Yuyu, I made it fresh this morning."

Jiang Zhiyu suddenly forgot about that little temper, and took it with a smile on his face: "Thank you brother."

Jiang Jingyu looked at his underwhelming younger brother, and took his hand helplessly and pamperingly: "Let's report first." Ling Weichuan glanced down, thinking, it doesn't matter, this is his real brother.

A group of four walked past the petrochemical alumni watching as if no one else was there. Jiang Zhiyu had fair skin, and his figure was well outlined by his slim white shirt and jeans.

Slender but with smooth lines, and his face is more delicate than the female stars in the entertainment industry, many students who came to see the school grass were stunned for a while.

I don't know where, someone came back to his senses: "Damn it! Is this the one in white that the school grass came to pick up?"

"Uh... Somehow, I think he should have been waited so long."

"Didn't you see Jiang Chengyan who was wearing a major general's uniform behind him? Who is this man? How can Major Jiang personally send him to report?"

"And Jiang Jingyu, the current leader of the Jiang family! I'm really as abstinent as the rumors say! He's so handsome!"

There may not be many people who know the identity of the prince, but there are not a few people who have seen the photos of the two legendary figures of the Jiang family.

"Could this be the youngest son of the Jiang family? Didn't you say that the Jiang family still has a well-protected young son? No one has seen him because he is not an adult!"

"If it's true, it might make sense! No wonder the two legends of the Jiang family and our school master are so kind to him!"

"Then he is Jiang Yingdi's younger brother? Sure enough, he is a family! This looks unbelievable!" The Jiang family has four children, and there is Jiang Zhiyu's third brother, who is a big star all over the stars . It can be said that he is the busiest person in the family, and he doesn't even have time to send Jiang Zhiyu to school today.

"That's to say, why does one of their families look better than the other? Everyone has a different temperament!"

A weak female voice sounded: "But he looks so impolite, rolling his eyes at the school grass when he gets off the aircraft."

"But the school grass is still smiling very happily, he is happy with it."

The heated protagonist who was discussed by them was drinking milk, and then was taken to the registration office to queue up.

Although the second elder brother is a major general, he is the most talkative person in the family, chattering in Jiang Zhiyu's ear: "Don't be too picky about food, you know, little fish, sometimes you have to eat some meat appropriately, and you can't just eat vegetables, which is not nutritious." balanced."

Jiang Zhiyu replied perfunctorily, "But I'm a vegetarian."

Not like the two elder brothers, they are fierce white tigers, who have no flesh and no joy. He inherited the ancestor from his mother, and so far is the only pure white jade rabbit in the entire galaxy.

How can the kind-hearted Jade Rabbit eat meat?

Ling Weichuan interjected at the right time: "I will supervise Yuyu."

The elder brother rarely said with a good face: "Then trouble His Royal Highness."

His Royal Highness smiled cheekily: "No trouble, we are all one family, this is what I should do."

The faces of the two elder brothers of the Jiang family turned black instantly.

If it weren't for the restriction of the relationship between the monarch and his ministers, the youngest major general in the empire would have drawn his sword from his dark sleeve.

In front of three women with an average altitude of 1.9 meters, Jiang Zhiyu, who is only 1.76 meters, raised his head unhappily and cursed: "Who is a family with you stupid lion, shameless!"

Ling Weichuan: ... Death!

The two elder brothers immediately smiled with satisfaction.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com