Chapter 28

Early this morning, a sensational news appeared on Starnet.com.

[Ancient Jade Rabbit was suspected to be injured and sick, and the Jiang family and the imperial prince were all accompanied late at night. 】

Why was Ling Weichuan recognized? This is about the camouflage he was studying at Imperial University. He himself has silver-white hair, but this hair color is too conspicuous, so he disguised himself as a popular black color to enter the school.

But last night when he returned to Jiang's house, he took off his disguise in a second and changed back to his silver hair. Because the material used for camouflage is a bit stuffy, it will be heavy to wear on the head all the time.

And because he was worried that Jiang Zhiyu would be brainwashed, he forgot to disguise himself again, and kept his signature silver hair for the rest of the time.

Originally, the reporter heard that Imperial University, where the ancient Yutu studied, returned from military training today, and he wanted to come and squat outside Jiang's house to see if it was possible to take some photos of Yutu.

But the Jiang family was heavily guarded, and he couldn't get close at all. But what I didn't expect was that when the paparazzi were about to leave, they came out of Jiang's house together without guards and bodyguards.

There were a lot of people in the hospital, so he managed to get in, and followed the Jiang family from a distance, including one with very conspicuous silver hair.

Maybe there are still many people in the empire who don't know the silver hair of His Highness the Prince, but how could he, a journalist, not know?

He was suddenly ecstatic, and hid in the corner to take dozens of photos, because he knew that the star network would not let clear photos of the ancient jade rabbit go out, so he deliberately took a few slightly blurred photos of the little rabbit.

After his post-processing, only the side face of His Royal Highness is not obvious and the Jade Rabbit in his hand is not clearly visible in the photo, and the figures of the others are very clear.

Especially the bossy brother who was still wearing pajamas, the third movie star brother, and the major Jiang Chengyan who hadn't had time to change his military uniform.

Yutu's body is very small, and she sat obediently in Ling Weichuan's palm, with her upper body propped up, as if she was still talking to someone. Although His Royal Highness's profile couldn't be seen clearly, he could feel the gentle temperament around him.

But his tenderness is only given to Yutu alone. When facing other people, it is obvious but can be felt that he has become much colder.

While Jiang's family was soundly asleep, discussion after discussion had erupted on Xingwang.

[wo! I actually saw the Jade Rabbit! It's blurry, but it's still cute! 】

【knock! Facing such a small and cute creature, I was too embarrassed to say the particle of shock. 】

【Help, he's really small, it's just right to sit in the palm of His Royal Highness! 】

【His Royal Highness is also a rabbit control, right? It's such a gentle feeling. 】

[Why is His Royal Highness on the central star? Didn't it mean that he stayed on the front line all year round? 】

[It turns out that Yutu is from the Jiang family! The youngest son of the Jiang family who never showed up? Is it my brother Mu who often posts about that younger brother in Xingbo? 】

[Upstairs sisters! Brother Mu often posts about his younger brother, but there are no photos, only what gift his younger brother gave him today, his younger brother cooked delicious food today, and how cute his younger brother is. 】