Chapter 162

Jiang Zhiyu chuckled, in fact, when he came in, he also smelled the faint smell of foxes.

Even if the current interstellar people have a beast shape, they generally don't carry the smell on them, so this Ms. Li Man can be regarded as a strange person.

Li Man's face was livid, which girl would like to be called stinky by others!

But he is still a child who speaks smugly and can't tell lies! Doesn't that prove that she really stinks?

Jiang Zhiyu picked up his son in a funny way, and complained to Ling Weichuan: "Why do you let him crawl on the ground all day long? Even if there is a blanket on the ground, he will catch cold. He doesn't care at all. Zai Zai can walk now Now, you want to sit on the sofa by yourself, you know?"

Ling Qingyu nodded obediently: "Yeah!"

Ling Weichuan was speechless, what kind of disaster has come out of this! Obviously, he was sitting and playing on the sofa before, but when he heard daddy's voice, he jumped up and sat on the ground.

Is it strange that he is so scheming... Forget it, anyway, it will only be his fault in the end, so just shut up.

No one paid any attention to Li Man, she could only go out with a dark face, and smelled her body, it didn't smell good!

As soon as he left, Ling Weichuan opened the window for ventilation and explained to Jiang Zhiyu.

"She came to talk to me about the protection of the botanical garden. It's all your hard work. I have to listen to it."

Jiang Zhiyu waved his hand: "Whatever, it's not important, I'll tell you the important things now."

Jiang Zhiyu told Ling Weichuan what he was going to do.

Ling Weichuan started drafting the paperwork without saying a word, and it will be completed in a few days, but Jiang Zhiyu will be more tired in this way.

"I'm fine, it's good to be busy, otherwise, do I really take the baby to cook at home every day? I don't want to." Jiang Zhiyu leaned on Ling Weichuan's chest, enjoying the tranquility of this moment.

He had never planned his future before. Anyway, with his brothers around, it doesn't matter if he is a millet bug at home, and he doesn't have to worry about food or drink.

But he saw the ambitions of the Zerg race, tried to live without plants, and learned about the lives of those poor star people.

He has no way to be indifferent, even if he can choose an ordinary life, but he doesn't want to go on like this anymore.

He wanted to be someone who could help his brother and Ling Weichuan, be their support, be their back-to-back partner, not a vassal.

Fortunately, everything is going as he imagined now.

Knowing that the little rabbit would have to leave again soon, His Royal Highness hugged Jiang Zhiyu and fell on the little bed, kissing for a long time. Although his hands and feet were restless, he still respected Jiang Zhiyu's decision.

His Royal Highness sent the little rabbit away with tears in his eyes, letting him go to work with peace of mind.

When His Majesty passed by, he scorned Ling Weichuan in his heart.

Cut, it's really useless, I'm going to die after leaving my wife for a while. He spends almost half of the year alone in his vacant room, and the queen always travels. Has he said anything?

When Jiang Zhiyu returned to the factory, Yi Kai came to report the situation to him.

"The recruitment has ended, and there are only about 5,000 people who meet the requirements. These have already signed contracts with them."