Chapter 112 Feed the Star Beast

Although Wen Xi was still angry, when he saw the starship model, most of his anger had already calmed down.

People are so unprincipled, some people seem to be able to forgive him unconditionally.

But the forgiveness he said was only for this matter, other things, including those hurtful things that Yuqing said to him before, are impossible to forgive.

Early the next morning, Wen Xi and Jiang Zhiyu changed their clothes, and they were going to take cultural lessons in other classes.

The two stood at the door of the classroom, very embarrassed, and wanted to wait until the teacher came and tell him before going in, because Xingji was still very concerned about this aspect.

Don't fail to say hello, and rub the class for no reason.

The other students who were going to class were shocked, they actually saw the ancient jade rabbit on the first day of class! What good luck! This shows that they are sure to be lucky this year!

But the strange thing is that as soon as they turned on the optical brain to take pictures and record videos, Jiang Zhiyu's figure would suddenly disappear, and then they put away the optical brain, and Jiang Zhiyu reappeared in place.

At a loss, they didn't dare to take pictures rashly anymore.

They all sat back in their seats obediently.

Only a few classmates who lived next door to Jiang Zhiyu and the others went up and said a few words.

"Go ahead and find a place to sit down. Our cultural teacher is very talkative. He doesn't really mind other people's looting, let alone His Highness."

Jiang Zhiyu waved his hand: "It still doesn't work, let's follow the rules."

The man stopped trying to persuade him, and only said, "Okay then, let's go in first and reserve a seat for you, do you want the one in the front or the one in the back?"

"It's all right, thank you!"

When other people entered the classroom, Yu Qing slowly walked out from the stairs. Wen Xi was shocked when she saw it.

He complained to Jiang Zhiyu in a low voice: "He is so scary! He always appears in black clothes without making a sound, and there is no sound of footsteps when he walks!"

Jiang Zhiyu was taken aback for a moment, turned his head to look, and was also taken aback, really...

He thought of Ling Weichuan, and Ling Weichuan was like this too, always quietly appearing and sitting by his bedside, peeping quietly like a ghost.

"Maybe this is their quirk, understand, everyone is like this. You might as well wonder why he always wears such cartoon clothes."

Wen Xi is ashamed, this seems to be a problem, but what does it have to do with him, Yu Qing can wear whatever she likes.

Yu Qing carried two packs of snacks and held them up in front of them.

"eat."

Wenxi & Jiang Zhiyu: ...

It's okay to say one more word, but just one word, you are too domineering, right?

Both of them ignored him, and let this straight man hang out by himself for a while. Jiang Zhiyu was also puzzled, how come Yu Qing has been with Ling Weichuan for so long, did he really not learn any of Ling Weichuan's coquettishness?

Still so rigid, I really worry about the future between him and Wen Xi. If the two reconcile, Wen Xi is probably in the state of being angry with him and wanting to kill every day.