Chapter 219 A Ten-Tailed Fox

"It seems to be some kind of animal?" Jiang Zhiyu unfolded his mental power and found that he couldn't detect that thing.

There are only two possibilities. The first is that the thing is fake, it is really an illusion; the second is that the white animal has a higher level of spiritual power than him.

Jiang Zhiyu wanted to raise his head and ask the sky, why every time he went out, some strange and unlucky things always happened.

I don't know if this is bad luck today.

"Let me go and have a look." Jiang Zhiyu could only choose to go by himself, and now this place is an incomprehensible mystery.

The navigation is not working, and the way I came here has changed.

Nan Yu held him back: "Let's go together."

The four of them stood in a row and walked up to the furry animal.

Jiang Zhiyu squatted down, stretched out his hand to touch it. To be cautious, he also wrapped a layer of plants on his hands as a protection.

Then they saw a white fox with strange gray toes. The tail was still curled up into a ball, and he was sleeping limply.

"..."

The thing they were so on guard against turned out to be a sleeping fox?

Wen Xi asked in a low voice: "Is he an animal or can he become a human?"

This fox is a bit strange, and it is impossible to see whether he can become a human.

"Hmm..." The little fox seemed to feel that someone was disturbing his dream, and opened his eyes impatiently, and what he saw was an extremely beautiful face.

People were looking at him suspiciously.

Fu Ling was also a little puzzled, there was blood nourished by Gu worms in this person's body, and the smell was very strong.

If it weren't for years of taking this kind of blood, it would be impossible to nurture this taste.

He remembered that more than ten years ago, when he passed by, he felt that the world was very strange, so he traveled through space and gave a family a way to treat a child by the way.

It's a kind of Gu insect. To his surprise, that family wanted to plant, just to let their children grow up healthily.

Now it seems that the person in front of him is the rescued child.

No wonder he was able to lead people to break through his illusion and enter Wanling Mountain.

Fu Ling jumped out of Jiang Zhiyu's hands with a whimper, and sat on the branch within a few steps.

"Who are you waiting for? Why did you enter my Wanling Mountain?"

The four of Jiang Zhiyu: ...

This fox can talk! But what you say is weird.

If cats, cats and rabbits are here, they will definitely know that this is the way of speaking of ancient people in the ancient earth period.

and! The fox! Even though he doesn't look very old, he is Fu Ling, the patriarch of their demon clan!

There were footsteps in the woods, and a tall man in black clothes came out with a dark face.

"You're running around again, and you can't sleep well." The man's voice was low and full of displeasure.

This person's clothes are also very strange. They are a little different from Interstellar, but they are the same in many places.

Seeing Tang Rongchen, Fu Ling quickly jumped off the tree and flew into his embrace.