Chapter 46 His Majesty the Prince dare not move

Yi Kai's hands holding the box were trembling slightly, Nan Yu saw his blood pressure rise, so he quickly took it and held it by himself.

I'm afraid that Yi Kai's hand will shake and he will fall to the ground. Even if he won't break it, he will feel distressed!

"I...it's too expensive, I can't accept it." Nan Yu stammered.

Jiang Zhiyu tilted his head, the plot was really the same as what his elder brother said.

"But if you don't accept it, you won't be able to sell it. My elder brother said that the aircraft with your name engraved on it is unique, and even if it is recycled, it can only be scrapped." This is what Jiang Jingyu told Jiang Zhiyu, but what Jiang Jingyu thinks Not only is it that simple, but he also has to guard against it. After the name is engraved, it will be difficult to resell it, so that even if the person who receives the gift wants to sell it one day, he will not let his family down. A good heart of fish.

As soon as these words came out, not only Nan Yu and Yi Kai, but even Wen Xi gasped.

What kind of inhumanity is this! Just engrave the name? Is it a lie that the official saying of engraving one million names is a lie?

"But... But, this is too expensive, I can't earn this money in my life!"

Jiang Zhiyu waved his hand indifferently: "My elder brother also said, don't have a psychological burden, just collect it, my family still has a lot."

Three people: ...

Excuse me, they are ignorant of the power of money, and this aircraft still belongs to their family, of course they have as much as they want.

Nan Yu finally accepted it. Although he was very embarrassed, he was really moved! He decided to work for Jiang Zhiyu in the future. The little rabbit must need a lot of bodyguards. He trained hard and became stronger. He will apply for Jiang Zhiyu's bodyguard in the future!

What a front! Let the prince fight on the front line!

"Oh, by the way, you press the start button, and the aircraft will come to you and stop nearby." Jiang Zhiyu dropped the last bomb, which almost blew Nan Yu away.

Yi Kai swallowed, and excitedly urged Nan Yu to quickly summon the aircraft to take a look. He hadn't seen the real thing yet!

Nan Yu was short of breath in an instant, and he was so excited that he rubbed his palms, sweating for some time.

Holding his breath, Nan Yu pressed the start button.

Soon, not far away, a silver aircraft flew towards this side. Its unique appearance and atmospheric logo should be recognized by anyone who has surfed the waves on the star network.

This is! The latest aircraft K7878 that is popular among the stars! A flying machine that even rich people may not be able to buy!

Some of the passers-by shouted loudly, staring at the extremely cool aircraft in the sky.

"When did a rich man enter our place? This is K7878! It's so cool!"

"Hey, when will I be able to afford a K-series aircraft?"

Yi Kai swallowed tears of envy, he couldn't hold back and asked Jiang Zhiyu: "Do you have K7878 too?"

Jiang Zhiyu is a young master who has a driver when he goes in and out. He is not very interested in these aircraft, but...

"Yes, there is a special customized version of the Tutu aircraft, super cute! My elder brother gave it to me, I have all the series from H to K, and they are all in the shape of rabbits and carrots."

Three people: ...

It is difficult to instantly feel that the K7878 in my hand is not so fragrant.

Wen Xi: "I think I'm going to start hating the rich!"

"But my elder brother said, it didn't cost much." Jiang Zhiyu remembered that his elder brother would give him the flying machine every time, and then told him it was worthless.

Of course, Jiang Zhiyu believed what the elder brother said, and he always thought it was cheap. But looking at the reactions of the three good friends now, it seems that this is not the case.

"Well... If you like it, I will show you my flying machine next time?" Although Jiang Zhiyu likes his friends very much, he is also reluctant to part with his cute flying machine.

So just show them.

He added another sentence: "I can borrow you to open it."

"No, no, no, I dare not open it." The three of them waved their hands together, and they knew it was expensive, so who would dare to open it? In case of bumps, Jiang Zhiyu may not care about it, but they will feel sorry for them, and they may not be able to afford to make money for a lifetime.

Just take a look, they are already contented after having their eye addiction.

Because Nan Yu got his beloved flying machine, he got carried away with joy for a while, and ordered a case of fruit wine directly.

Jiang Zhiyu pursed his lips, why didn't anyone tell him to drink? He thinks he can try it too, it smells so good.

He leaned in front of the three of them: "I want to drink too."

The three of them stopped clinking wine glasses and looked at Jiang Zhiyu in embarrassment.

Wen Xidian blinked: "You should never drink from a bar? It's better for children not to drink."

"I've never drank it, but I'm an adult, can I drink it?" Jiang Zhiyu was very greedy, "And you're fine after drinking so much, let me try it."

"It's okay to try it. The alcohol content is not high, so I'll give you a bottle." The birthday star Nan Yu handed a blue bottle to Jiang Zhiyu, and carefully opened the cap for him.

Jiang Zhiyu took it happily and took a small sip: "It's sweet! It's delicious!"

Jiang Zhiyu, who had tasted something new, was very interested, and drank it one after another. Seeing that he seemed to be fine, the three of them felt relieved. Fortunately, it was fruit wine, which had a very low alcohol content, and was a little tipsy at best.

But what they didn't expect was that Jiang Zhiyu was indeed slightly drunk, a little too much.

When they found out that something was wrong with Jiang Zhiyu, he had already turned on the singing mode in the room, the RGB lights were flashing, and Jiang Zhiyu was singing rock music with a floating microphone!

Although the rap is pretty good, but it has run counter to his personality!

He sang well, and jumped onto the high chair with a thud, precariously on the verge of falling. The three of them were so frightened that they quickly stood up and pulled Jiang Zhiyu, it was too dangerous to stand on a chair.

Jiang Zhiyu turned around and smiled at them, saying that he was fine, and the voice seemed quite normal.

The next song is a song in the language of an unknown race, but the tone is very erotic. The kind of people who can listen to it are so red-faced, Wen Xi glanced at the lyrics in embarrassment, blushing for the singers of their tribe.

I don't know where Jiang Zhiyu learned these songs, but he actually sang them without saying a word.

This is what Ling Weichuan saw when he opened the door and came in.

The three of them stood on the ground with their heads raised and stretched out their hands, intending to catch Jiang Zhiyu who seemed about to fall at any time.

And that good rabbit in their family was standing on a high chair, with his little hand on the floating microphone, and he didn't know what he was singing, but his voice was very charming.

Ling Weichuan stood at the door, wondering whether to go in or not.

He couldn't believe it, the person in front of him with reddish cheeks and pimples on the corners of his eyes and brows was his precious Jiang Zhiyu.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com