Chapter 160 The Lion and the Lion Cub's Jealousy

In the evening, when Ling Weichuan came back with his son in his arms, Jiang Zhiyu just brought the food to the table.

Ling Weichuan smelled the fragrance from outside the door, hurried in, put his son on the ground, and wanted to go there first to give his wife a loving hug.

Who would have thought that it would be taken the lead by a little ball.

Ling Qingyu really rolled over like a ball, got to the little daddy's feet, stretched out her hands and hugged her tightly.

"Father! I'm gaining weight!" The little lion learned to speak and walk quickly.

Ordinary interstellar children at this age have just started to learn the simulated speech of "Aoao", and their son can already speak and walk.

Jiang Zhiyu happily picked up the little cub, and weighed it up. He has gained a lot of weight recently, and his weight has gone up.

His Royal Highness is dark-faced, why give birth to a son? To steal his wife?

Obviously, when he came home from get off work before, his wife's first hug was always for him! Now it's all divided by this bastard!

Ah, no, you can't scold your son like that. Isn't that equivalent to scolding his wife too?

His Royal Highness the prince walked over, glanced at the son who was acting like a baby in the arms of the little father, Yue, Bengren set up a little Highness!

"Wife, give me a hug." Ling Weichuan opened his arms, waiting for his wife's hug.

Jiang Zhiyu worried: "I'm still hugging my son, why are you hugging when you're so old?"

Ling Qingyu also tightly wrapped her arms around Jiang Zhiyu's neck and didn't let go. He hadn't seen his little dad for a day, what's wrong with hugging and sticking together, his father is always so childish!

Ling Weichuan glared at his son, stretched out his hand, carried the cub down and put it on the ground, then hugged his wife in his arms contentedly.

Smelling the scent of milk on Jiang Zhiyu's body and the smell of fireworks from the cooking, he suddenly felt that the fatigue of the day was swept away.

It was his family that made him feel at ease the most, and Jiang Zhiyu was the medicine for him to relax his body and mind.

Jiang Zhiyu was confused by his action, it seemed that in the blink of an eye, the person in his arms changed, from a little lion to a big lion.

And the little lion, who was thrown to the ground by his father, also looked dazed.

Just now, he only felt a blur in front of his eyes, and then he was thrown on the ground. Although the movements were gentle and did not hurt his buttocks, he was still a little dazed inevitably.

When His Royal Highness had enough hugs, he let go contentedly. While his wife was serving the last bowl of soup, he proudly looked at his son who was still sitting on the ground.

He put down his cruel words: "Even if you grow up another twenty years, you still can't beat me."

Ling Qingyu: ...

"Oh." He looked away indifferently, patted his buttocks and stood up, trotting all the way towards the kitchen: "Little Daddy~ I'll help you!"

Immediately, Jiang Zhiyu's laughter came from inside: "Baby is so good, and you know how to help Dad, so come and help me get a spoon."

His Royal Highness gritted his teeth, shit! lost! The loss is that there is no son to flatter him!

Ah no, it's slapping the rabbit's butt.