Chapter 214 How about killing Ling Weichuan?

It was only when Jiang Zhiyu's belly grew round after eating that he remembered that he was going to buy things for travel.

In fact, there is nothing to buy, and everything is available for travel now. But preparing for the trip is a ritualistic thing.

Life is about having a sense of ritual.

Ling Weichuan thought it was inconceivable that Jiang Zhiyu had stopped eating. He asked, "Have you stopped eating? There is still grilled squid over there, do you want to eat it?"

Jiang Zhiyu wrinkled his nose and said hesitantly, "Why do you think I can eat it?"

The alarm bell sounded in His Royal Highness's mind, and the desire to survive quickly came online: "How is it possible! I just think that most of those foods have been eaten by me. I'm afraid you haven't tasted it yet."

"Okay, then I want to eat grilled squid!" Jiang Zhiyu waved his little hand, but he still couldn't bear it.

Ling Weichuan went to buy squid, and Jiang Zhiyu went into a shop. He saw a lot of cute bunny pendants, and wanted to buy one for each of his family members.

Why do you say they are cute? Because the prototype of the pendant was made according to the appearance of the ancient jade rabbit.

Wouldn't that still look good?

Jiang Zhiyu thinks her animal shape is the most beautiful.

After he bought it, Ling Weichuan hadn't come back yet.

When he was bored, he was going to look for Ling Weichuan. On the way, he saw a man wearing a hat sitting on a small bench. On the stand were all kinds of sweets made of flowers, which looked very delicious.

Jiang Zhiyu likes this kind of food that looks very beautiful, and the appearance alone makes people's index finger move.

"Hello, how do you sell this? I want a little of everything!" The little rabbit planned to buy it and eat it with his friends on the starship.

Save some more for the cubs to eat at home.

After Jiang Zhiyu asked, the man didn't answer him, but sat on the stool with his head down, not moving a muscle.

"?" Jiang Zhiyu thought the other party didn't hear, and said louder: "Hello, I want to buy this candy!"

It may be that his voice is a bit loud, and some passers-by looked at him with a half-smile,

No matter what Jiang Zhiyu said, the man just didn't raise his head and didn't answer his words.

The little rabbit is wronged, why does he ignore him when he wants to buy something!

When Ling Weichuan walked over, he happened to see Jiang Zhiyu standing in front of the small table aggrieved, as if he was still talking about something.

"What's wrong?" Ling Weichuan glanced at the people sitting and the raised table, and quickly looked away.

"Did someone bully you? Or did someone buy the last portion of the food you wanted?" His Royal Highness felt that this was the most likely situation.

Jiang Zhiyu pursed her mouth and complained to Ling Weichuan in a low voice: "I want to buy this candy, but this person doesn't talk to me! I've said it many times! He doesn't even lift his head!"

Ling Weichuan's eyes froze, and he turned his head to look at the so-called candy stand owner Jiang Zhiyu said and his candy stand.

"..."

How should he tell Tutu that this is not a real person, but a fully simulated sculpture?

Little Rabbit has never seen this kind of thing before, so naturally he doesn't know, let alone why there is a sculpture here on a food street.