Chapter 263 My Majesty

"What's in it? There's a bouquet of flowers missing in this cart, where did it go?" The chief officer was checking today's venue layout with a long strip, seeing all kinds of minor problems made her furious.

A court lady hurried past with a tray, and the chief official frowned again.

"Look at the plate in your hand! It's about to fall! This is for the wedding later! His Royal Highness has ordered that you pay special attention to the things at the wedding!"

A court lady with braids took out spare flowers and put them in: "But your highness said that the enthronement ceremony is the most important thing, and he said that we should pay more attention to the arrangement of the enthronement ceremony."

Jiang Zhimu happened to come to watch the scene for his brother, and heard such a conversation.

"How many years have you worked in the palace? Whether it's enthronement or wedding, this is the top priority. Is it difficult to treat it all in the first place?"

If it weren't for these people from the palace, he really wanted to call the shots and fire them all, so nothing would happen.

"Hurry up and go to work, don't waste time here." Jiang Zhimu took a few glances and left. The time is almost up, and His Majesty the Emperor and the guests will arrive at the scene later.

Next, His Majesty the Emperor announced his abdication and let His Royal Highness the Prince succeed him. After sacrificing and worshiping the ancestors, it was his younger brother's wedding.

There are many, many guests today, not only high-ranking officials and nobles came to the scene, but also many journalists and media. There are also 200 lucky viewers drawn from the star network to attend their wedding.

Jiang Zhiyu and Ling Weichuan were sitting in the rest room waiting, and suddenly became nervous.

Ling Weichuan touched Jiang Zhiyu's hand and softly comforted him: "It's okay, you can treat them all like rabbits and rabbits, it's no big deal."

"?" Jiang Zhiyu's eyes widened absurdly, "Treat them as rabbit grass? Do you want me to eat them?"

Wen Xi opened the door and came in, hiccupped, and scratched his nose in embarrassment when the two looked at him: "Sorry, sorry, I just saw a pastry that I haven't eaten before, and I couldn't help but eat a few Oh, it’s absolutely delicious! I brought some for Xiaoyu as well.”

Jiang Zhiyu looked at the pastry held in Wenxi's hand, and was silent for two seconds: "Xixi, have you ever thought that this is what I made? It was specially prepared for today."

"I said, why is it so delicious! So you made it, Xiaoyu! It tastes amazing! It's the first time I've eaten it!" Seeing that Jiang Zhiyu didn't want to eat it, Wen Xi happily stuffed it into his mouth.

Yu Qing came in with a large plate of food from behind: "Eat less, isn't there enough for you at the banquet?"

"You don't understand, I'm trying to taste it first!" Wen Xi rolled his eyes and directed Yu Qing to put the food on the table.

They chatted for a while and exchanged ideas about getting married. Nan Yu knocked on the door and came in.

He also wore a formal suit today, and his whole body was upright. Yi Kai behind him tugged at his sleeve awkwardly, and complained: "I'm really not suitable for wearing a formal suit, it's too awkward."

Jiang Zhiyu looked enviously at the clothes the four of them wore: "Oh, but they are better than ours. They look very refreshing and handsome. The clothes of Ling Weichuan and I are heavy, not to mention fancy."