Chapter 44 Little Rabbit Live Streaming

Ling Weichuan was told about this when he came back from training, and Jiang Zhiyu asked him to help approve the note and let them set up a stall.

Ling Weichuan didn't say anything, just asked someone to do it, and even set up a stall for Jiang Zhiyu in a square with a medium traffic flow.

I want to ask why is it a place with a medium flow of people instead of the most? Of course, it is because the daughter-in-law is too busy alone, and it will be very hard.

He is very confident in Jiang Zhiyu's cooking skills, and he believes that his food stall will sell very well.

It's just that apart from this matter, His Royal Highness has something more important to tell Jiang Zhiyu.

He cleared his throat and said solemnly: "Tutu, I was serious about proposing marriage last night. When will you marry me?"

Jiang Zhiyu: ...

When he thought of this, he was speechless. Who climbed the window to other people's bedroom in the middle of the night, and then pushed the sleeping person up to propose marriage?

When this matter is heard, it does not seem like a person with a normal brain can do it.

He gave Ling Weichuan a supercilious look, and didn't want to say a word of unnecessary words.

Why didn't he agree to his marriage proposal? Did he have no idea? It's like child's play every time, very insecure!

I don't understand this at all, it really is a stupid lion!

Every time he felt that Ling Weichuan's marriage proposal was not sincere, but he didn't know that Ling Weichuan was so nervous every time, that ring was in his pocket but he didn't have the courage to take it out.

He was afraid that Jiang Zhiyu would not agree, so he rejected him.

One is worried that the other party is not sincere, and the other is afraid that the other party will not agree.

"Eat slowly, I'm going to draw up the menu, otherwise I don't know what to sell when I set up the stall."

Although Jiang Zhiyu already had a preliminary idea in his mind, he still wrote it down first, so that it would be convenient when purchasing.

Nan Yu's birthday is two days away, and Jiang Zhiyu plans to wait until Nan Yu's birthday is over before setting up a stall and... In fact, he can live broadcast first, so he can get used to it in advance.

Jiang Zhiyu thought of this and planned to do it. When he went home at night, he happened to cook dinner for his family and broadcast it live.

Hearing that Jiang Zhiyu was going to start cooking live at night, Ling Weichuan immediately felt a sense of crisis, and said, "Then you must not show your face, it's not safe."

His excuses are high-sounding, but it's also a point to be aware of.

Jiang Zhiyu understood the pros and cons, and nodded in agreement.

Having someone buy the ingredients for tonight in advance, Jiang Zhiyu took Ling Weichuan home.

Brother Jiang, who already knew that Lingweichuan had chased Jiang Zhiyu, didn't have a good look at the prince. If it wasn't for the sake of being a family in the future, he might have kicked him out.

Knowing that Jiang Zhiyu was going to broadcast live, Jiang Jingyu hurriedly ordered Jiang Zhiyu's live broadcast room to be put on the recommended homepage, and he was not allowed to come down until he did not broadcast.

The Jiang family and Ling Weichuan hurriedly registered an account before Jiang Zhiyu's broadcast, and they will be the first batch of viewers in a while.