Chapter 39 The new homework is setting up a stall

This question may be an unsolved mystery to Jiang Zhiyu now, but he subconsciously knows that this is not a bad thing.

It won't hurt him, that's enough.

Jiang Zhiyu and Wen Xi's first assignment was completed, and the teacher was not surprised. If both of them failed the exam, then no one would really be able to pass it.

Jiang Zhiyu, who knows what the teacher thinks: ...

emmm, but the topic is really simple, teacher!

"Then since your first homework has been completed, the second and third homework will be handed over to you as well." The teacher lowered his head and turned over two pieces of paper. There are still paper homework in this era. It is also strange.

"Originally, there were three homework assignments for you this semester, but you completed them very efficiently, so I'll hand them all over to you at once."

The teacher gave these two assignments, one is to go to the street to set up a stall, and the other is to be a food anchor.

Jiang Zhiyu & Wen Xi:? ? ?

Which school assigns homework assignments like this? It's understandable to take the test for the chef certificate earlier, why do you still have to set up a stall and become an anchor?

"Then class?" Jiang Zhiyu asked weakly again, he was really looking forward to the normal class.

Doesn't he have the opportunity to attend classes like ordinary students in his life?

"You don't come to school for these two months, just concentrate on doing your homework." The teacher made a decision with a big wave of his hand, and then asked, "Remember to tell me where your booth is, and I will come to see you when the time comes." .”

"Okay." Jiang Zhiyu and Wen Xi nodded.

The teacher smiled with satisfaction, she would not say that she just wanted to eat and drink.

The two of them left the teacher's office, a little worried. It would be fine if they opened a restaurant. The two of them can cooperate to open a small restaurant together, but set up a stall? Which street in Interstellar is still allowed to set up stalls!

Jiang Zhiyu thought about it, and decided to ask his boyfriend for help, and asked him to approve a place for the two of them to set up a stall.

"What are you going to sell?" Wen Xi snapped his fingers, thinking about what he could do.

Jiang Zhiyu was worried at the beginning, but now he has thought about what he can do. In fact, there are many things he can do. There are countless snacks on the ancient earth.

He also wants the residents of the empire to taste food that they have never eaten before, and what he wants to make seems to be more meat, and the cost price is relatively low.

but…

"What about the live broadcast? I haven't even watched the live broadcast, let alone how to do it." Jiang Zhiyu began to worry again.

Wen Xi also rarely watches live broadcasts. He is busy dating flirtatious people every day, so he doesn't have time to watch other people's live broadcasts, so he doesn't know much about it, but he thought of a person, and it took Jiang Zhiyu to find him.

"Why don't you ask your third brother?"

"Oh, yes, my third brother should know." Jiang Zhiyu clicked on the light brain and started sending messages to his third brother.

His third brother was filming in an old forest deep in the mountains, and he couldn't connect to the star network, and there was no signal. He still didn't know that Jiang Zhiyu was in danger.