Chapter 138 - 139

Ling Weichuan and Jiang Chengyan led the team to set off, and Jiang Zhiyu and Wen Xi sat in the protective cover and drank tea.

It didn't take long for Jiang Zhiyu's optical brain to ring.

The elder brother squeezed the space between his brows tiredly, he had also been busy all night.

"All the people on the planting planet have been received. There are not many people, so they can be arranged. And the vegetable seedlings you brought back have also been planted by someone. How is your side?"

Jiang Zhiyu raised the teacup in his hand and said, "I'm quite leisurely here, drinking tea with Wenxi, Lingweichuan and the others haven't moved yet."

The journey was long, and they had walked inside for two days before, but this time with the marks left by Jiang Zhiyu and the others last time, it should be much faster.

Jiang Jingyu nodded, and Jiang Zhimu appeared: "Why don't I go over there, Xiaoyu, at least I can feel at ease by your side."

"Don't worry, I'm not unprotected, and besides, I'm not that weak." Jiang Zhiyu turned his camera to the bodyguards standing by, and Buhei, who was patrolling in the air.

"I will not be in any danger. Now that they have entered the forest, the Zerg's attention must be on them. I will be fine."

As soon as Jiang Zhiyu finished speaking, there was a deafening explosion in the forest. He and Wen Xi quickly stood up and looked towards the place where the smoke was rising.

Wen Xi turned on the remote viewing mode of the optical brain: "God, did we arrive so soon? We walked so long yesterday, no, it was two days ago!"

"They still have mobility tools. We walk purely on our feet, not as professional as them." It was only now that Jiang Zhiyu remembered that they also had special mobility tools, and their movement speed was equivalent to a hundred steps.

It started with a bang, followed by explosions one after another, with some sparks flying high, so it looked pretty good.

The cat, cat and rabbit flew out and found a higher place to squat: "This is a bit like fireworks on the ancient earth."

Jiang Zhiyu was really not in the mood to joke with him, he was worried.

Among the people who went in were his two closest relatives, her husband and his brother. Can you not worry about that?

They can only watch from the outside, and don't know what's going on inside, so they just worry about it.

"Xiao Yu, don't worry, you have to trust your husband, His Royal Highness is such a powerful person, absolutely nothing will happen." Mao Maotu tried to comfort Jiang Zhiyu, trying to make him feel at ease.

"If you are really worried, just pray, don't worship those Jesus or the God of the Milky Way, you have to worship the Bodhisattvas of our ancient earth period!"

"Bodhisattva?" Jiang Zhiyu and Wen Xi asked at the same time, they had never heard of this before.

"A Bodhisattva is a god and Buddha that humans on the ancient earth would worship when they had a wish or something to pray for. You only need to put your palms together piously, close your eyes and face the distant sky, and read out what you want to pray for in your heart. That's enough." Maomaotu stood up and made a demonstration by himself.

He also said: "You remember to say it three times, because important things are said three times."

Jiang Zhiyu felt that cats, cats and rabbits looked unreliable, but now that he was in a hurry to go to the doctor, he couldn't control so much, so he started to worship after imitating cats, cats and rabbits.