Chapter 245 Locker Room Related

"Do you want to buy special products to share with everyone? We also want to buy some wedding gifts for cats, cats and rabbits. Although you can buy them online, it is more meaningful to use this kind of local specialties as gifts." Jiang Zhiyu carried a big one The crab's pincers were brutally torn off.

He hummed and peeled a whole crab meat and put it in Lingweichuan's bowl, bared his white teeth, and said with a grin, "I'll eat it for you!"

Ling Weichuan accepted it with a smile, and rewarded Jiang Zhiyu with a big fresh shrimp.

When Ling Weichuan was packing the packing box after the meal, he said, "Let's go buy some more clothes today. The clothes here are also very distinctive. Buy some back as a souvenir."

"Okay, okay!" Jiang Zhiyu's appearance today has a small backpack. The backpack looks very cute, and it is a big crab.

Ling Weichuan bought this for him in the amusement city yesterday, although the payment was made from Jiang Zhiyu.

But the money is Ling Weichuan's salary.

Ling Weichuan took Jiang Zhiyu's hand and went out, feeling like he was holding a lively child.

Jiang Zhiyu was thinking all the way: "Next time, let's go on a trip together as a family, and find a place with a good view to live for a while, and Wenxi, Nan Yu, and Maomaotu will also go together!"

Ling Weichuan said everything, so it doesn't matter if he agrees to the little rabbit first.

That's when the time comes to adapt.

Jiang Zhiyu decided to go back this time, give the workers a holiday, and contract a tourist planet for them to travel for two days to relax.

At that time, the mall will hang a leave note, saying that everyone in the factory has gone on a trip, and I hope customers will wait patiently for two days.

Jiang Zhiyu could already imagine the scenes of those two days, and there must be complaints from all over StarNet.

And the federation should also be very unhappy.

After lunch at noon, Jiang Zhiyu and the others went to buy special products and put them in the space ring. Ling Weichuan took him to the clothing store that he had already said hello to.

"Baby, you must look good in this, why don't you try it in the fitting room?" Ling Weichuan held a cute half-sleeve and gave it to Jiang Zhiyu.

The little rabbit looked at the little rabbit on the clothes, and without a word, he took it and went to try it.

When he entered the fitting room, Ling Weichuan also followed him in.

"Why did you come in? Wait outside, there's not much space inside." Jiang Zhiyu pushed him with his hands, and he knew that Ling Weichuan would not be honest today!

His Royal Highness was very thick-skinned, and said with a smile, "Let me see the effect for you."

Because he was afraid that others would hear it, Jiang Zhiyu bit his lower lip and held back his voice for nearly an hour.

His clothes were stained by Ling Weichuan, Jiang Zhiyu wanted to strangle him to death.

Ling Weichuan packed the clothes in a bag. In fact, he had already paid for the clothes. He asked the little rabbit for a lot of money when he went out to travel.

However, Jiang Zhiyu was choked to find out that the waiters in the store had been emptied long ago.

When the two came out of the clothing store, they forgot to remove the masking props on their faces, because Ling Weichuan removed them in the dressing room just now.