Chapter 70 Going on a date with Wenxi

"It's up to you." Their current relationship can be called whatever. He doesn't care much about the title, but Ling Weichuan does.

Always want something unique.

Jiang Zhiyu snickered, he had also seen it on Starnet before, some people like to call female celebrities or male celebrity wives everywhere, and I don't know if he will encounter this kind of situation in the future, I hope not.

Otherwise, Ling Weichuan might go crazy by then.

After getting a satisfactory answer, Ling Weichuan opened the shopping software again while waiting for the teacher to come to class.

The couple outfits he wants to buy this time are animal-shaped clothes for him and Jiang Xiaoyu.

The animal-shaped one needs to be customized. After choosing the style, he reported the two sizes to the store.

The storekeeper looked at the two hugely different sizes on the screen and fell into deep thought.

He maybe? Should I call the police? There seems to be a lap here! Or ltp! This is obviously a father-son outfit! What do I have to say about couple outfits!

One is as big as a small aircraft, and the other is no bigger than a palm? ? ? Are you kidding me?

He really wanted to reject this order, but he looked at the generous amount of this customer who ordered hundreds of sets directly, and held back again. Forget it, he wants to have a meal, and he still wants to go to the square to eat potstickers and wontons.

The last time he ate, he couldn't forget it, because he couldn't get in the queue, and he was so anxious that he couldn't get in.

After class, Jiang Zhiyu didn't want to go home for dinner, so Ling Weichuan took him to the restaurant with the highest rating.

When leaving school, Jiang Zhiyu fell pretentious after walking a few steps, and didn't want to walk anymore. It happened that no one was around, so he stopped and pulled Ling Weichuan. Ling Weichuan looked back and understood what the little rabbit was going to do.

He squatted down and smiled slightly: "Please, my little Highness."

Jiang Zhiyu smiled and climbed onto his back, wrapped his arms skillfully around his neck, and leaned on his back with peace of mind. With Ling Weichuan on his back, he could still take a nap in peace.

"Brother, will you carry me on your back without hesitation at such times in the future?"

"Of course, as long as my baby says a word, I'm willing to carry you for the rest of my life."

——

Time passed quickly, the weather was cold, and the air became worse.

The urban air purification system was also opened early this year, which allowed the people of the stars to continue their daily life normally.

Two months have already passed, and Jiang Zhiyu's stall life is over, although the number of times he himself went there is only a handful.

But it's worth mentioning that his small stall has expanded into a serious store, and it seems that he doesn't need to think about it himself. The old diners spontaneously persuaded Jiang Zhiyu to open a store.

They even gave a lot of ideas on how to decorate.

The food in his snack bar has also changed from the original four kinds to more than 20 kinds. From the beginning of the half-day business to the whole day business, the staff has also recruited many rotations. The chefs are all used in their own homes and the palace. of.