Chapter 255 Here Come Come

Jiang Zhiyu sat at the main seat in the reception room, and the people in charge of other schools sat down one after another.

Behind those leaders are the participating students from their respective schools.

They stood like pacesetters one by one, but their eyes were a little squinted.

"Hi, I'm Jiang Zhiyu, the person in charge of the Imperial University team."

As soon as Jiang Zhiyu spoke, the reception room, which had been frozen in embarrassment, instantly became lively.

"Hello, hello! I'm the person in charge of the Sweet Potato Leaf Academy. Nice to meet you!" The person sitting on Jiang Zhiyu's left was the first to stand up, and stretched out a hand to shake Jiang Zhiyu's hand.

Jiang Zhiyu stood up with a smile, and immediately said, "I am also very happy to meet you."

Sweet potato leaves? The name of their school, tsk, I don't know how to describe it.

Is this a plant or the name of a dish?

This is just the beginning. The schools I introduced myself later became more and more exotic, and each one was the name of a green plant or vegetable.

After the introduction by the person in charge of the last school, Jiang Zhiyu had already started to wander.

Help, I'm so hungry.

He pursed his lips, and gave a dry laugh: "May I ask, the name of your school...was it discussed at the beginning of the school's establishment?"

A person in charge laughed loudly: "No, no, this is what we discussed at the beginning of this year!"

Jiang Zhiyu: ...

Sure enough, you still discussed it, no wonder they all have such similar names.

"Because we experienced a crisis of plant death before, we all discussed and changed the name. The implication is to let students understand the importance of plants."

Jiang Zhiyu nodded, the implication was pretty good, it won his heart.

He stood up: "Today's meeting is almost over, there is nothing to discuss, right?"

The other schools also stood up, all facing him in a military posture.

"If you have nothing to do, let's end the meeting. I'll treat you to dinner." Jiang Zhiyu put his hand on the light brain, and he was still worried that Wenxi wanted to go back early.

As for the matter of entertaining these people, it is the same for other teachers in the school.

If he had been there all the time, these people probably wouldn't be very relaxed.

"How about treating you to the food at the snack bar? There's no room in the cafeteria that I'll send to here." Jiang Zhiyu felt that these people came from different planets, and their tastes might be very different.

But the food in the snack bar is different. It is a delicacy that will be captured by men, women and children. Even anorexics can move their index fingers when they smell it.

The crowd got a little excited because of Jiang Zhiyu's words, someone leaned out excitedly, and pinched his friend's thigh fiercely.

The pinched person bared his teeth in pain, but he couldn't cry out on this occasion.

He could only stare at him viciously: "You're fucking sick, aren't you! Won't you pinch yourself?"

"I'm so happy! Damn! I've been queuing for a year and haven't eaten! Long live Your Highness!"