Chapter 55 - 56

Nan Yu and Yi Kai immediately pulled Jiang Zhiyu behind him, this person actually knew Jiang Zhiyu's identity!

Wen Xi also had lingering fears, and tightly grabbed Jiang Zhiyu's hand, who would have thought that someone would dare to do it in broad daylight? I really don't want to live!

Seeing this, the lieutenant quickly took a step back: "Sorry, I don't mean any malice. I... used to be the lieutenant general of the marshal, leading the third army. However, our army was attacked by the Zerg, and all members were mentally traumatized. Now, it may be time. Not much more."

Jiang Zhiyu pursed his lips. He should already know what this person meant. He probably felt his spiritual healing just now, as well as the energy in the food. He wanted him to save his comrades.

"You...do you not have a doctor after you retire?" Jiang Zhiyu frowned.

The lieutenant general shook his head: "In the beginning, there were, but after the hospital judged that we had no cure, we were abandoned by the army. Although we have the empire's retirement salary subsidy, it is really not enough, let alone see a doctor? "

"Your Majesty doesn't look like someone who would deduct the benefits of retired soldiers." He believed in His Majesty, and the empire is not such a country.

The lieutenant smiled wryly, of course the empire is not, but, "You don't know, the young master of the Lin family is in charge of the salaries of injured soldiers and retired soldiers."

"The Lin family? I haven't heard of it." Jiang Zhiyu recalled it politely, but he really didn't find such a family in his mind. All the families he knew had appeared at his birthday party, and the ones that didn't show up meant they couldn't be ranked.

The corner of the lieutenant general's mouth twitched, should it be said that this is really the treasure in the palm of the Jiang family? This arrogance came easily.

"It's true that the Lin family can't keep up with the Jiang family, but in the eyes of ordinary people, their status is still very high."

"Since you are Marshal Huo's deputy, how did you end up here?" Jiang Zhiyu was still skeptical.

"Marshal Huo is on the front line, so he can't take care of things in the rear, not to mention that I'm not alive soon, who will really take me seriously? I've seen it all now, but my brothers don't deserve to die , they are all heroes of the empire and should live well."

"It's okay to save you, but I need to understand the situation first." Jiang Zhiyu's heart softened, and his ears softened even more.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" Lieutenant Fei was so grateful that he almost cried in public.

Jiang Zhiyu waved his hand: "No, I just said to have a look first, what's more, if it wasn't for my identity, I wouldn't agree." It's his duty as the future queen to help the people of the empire, it's really not him The bunny is so talkative!

Jiang Zhiyu smiled slightly: "Let's go, I'll take you to see Ling Weichuan. Don't worry, whether it's you or your brother, as long as you tell the truth, I will save you. I only hope that you will remember this kindness by then. , and return it to the empire."

Yi Kai looked at Jiang Zhiyu, he wanted to say, since he saved the person, why should others return the kindness to the empire? Isn't that just remembering the grace of the royal family?