Chapter 96 Little fish always grow up inadvertently

Jiang Zhiyu asked the snack bar to quickly make some snacks, and he continued to make instant noodles with today's ingredients.

It just so happens that this kind of food has a long shelf life, and they might be able to improve their food when they arrive at the front line.

When he was in the kitchen, he happened to ask his elder brother, "What are you doing?"

"The battle on the front line is tense, and the supplies have not kept up. The outermost nutrient solution storage warehouse was also burned down by the insect fire of the Zerg. Now the food is also in short supply. We have to urgently bring out some." While speaking, the elder brother was still looking at the light brain.

The third brother answered: "They even have a lot of houses where they live, their clothes are also damaged, and their mechs are still seriously damaged. We have to supply them quickly."

Jiang Zhiyu pursed his lips, he seemed to be unable to help, and when he lowered his eyes and kneaded his face, he was a little thoughtful.

When Ling Weichuan came in, he suddenly raised his head and asked, "Are many of those soldiers injured?"

"Well, the death toll..." He skipped the topic, "Although the military doctors saved a lot of people, most of them were so mentally injured that they couldn't go on the battlefield again."

He didn't want to say such a bloody thing in front of Jiang Zhiyu. Although he knew that Jiang Zhiyu could save them, the last time he saved so many people from shock at once was still vivid in his memory. He didn't dare to let Tutu take the risk. This risk.

In his heart, the people of the empire are important, but no one is as important as his little rabbit.

Jiang Zhiyu nodded without saying a word, continuing to do what he was doing.

In the middle of the night, Jiang Chengyan and Ling Weichuan were carrying two big bags of little rabbits and fell in love with the spaceship.

Ling Weichuan really wanted to hug his little rabbit and kiss him, and it would be better to take advantage of the last little time to get closer, but he never found a chance.

The two beside him were staring at each other, not giving him a chance to get close.

In the end, it was Jiang Zhiyu who came to the side by himself and whispered to him to be careful.

"You don't think about me this time, concentrate on it, don't be distracted, you know? You must pay attention to safety, and help me protect my brother. I will always pay attention to the movement on the front line. Don't worry me." The little rabbit hung His eyes were a little moist, and he was very reluctant to part with Ling Weichuan.

Since they established their relationship, there has never been a day of separation. This time, they have to be separated for such a long time and go to such a dangerous front line. He chokes when he thinks about it.

But the front line is more important, and that concerns the entire empire.

His Royal Highness must focus on the overall situation, even though his love for his son is the main thing in his heart now.

When the battleship took off, Ling Weichuan stood by the window, looking at his beloved little rabbit, whose figure gradually became smaller until he couldn't see it.

He finally understood the meaning of this sentence that he started to miss you before he left you.

Jiang Zhiyu also stood there and looked up, but he was not as sentimental as Ling Weichuan, and he didn't miss deeply. He believed that they would meet soon.