Chapter 182 I Bought It On My Head

It was the first time for the little rabbit to see such a scene, and it was strange.

He licked his lips: "Let me take a look."

He really just wanted to see what kind of boyfriend he was selling out of curiosity, not because he was interested in them.

The boss looked around, as if he was a thief, Jiang Zhiyu felt that his actions seemed flustered.

"Here! They are all first-class goods!" The boss took out several photos and spread them on the counter. "Although these are more expensive, they are definitely top-grade!"

Jiang Zhiyu shrank his neck, good guy, why are they all naked! It would be great if Wen Xi was here, and he could solve his doubts.

These unclothed muscles are all fake, and the post-synthesis picture is just to put the head on the body.

The boss was still showing Jiang Zhiyu one by one, but Jiang Zhiyu's eyes suddenly froze.

This man... He pointed to a man in a photo and said, "Is this your 'good stuff' too?"

The boss looked proud: "Yes! You have a good eye, he is the most popular among us! He looks familiar, he looks somewhat similar to His Royal Highness."

The corner of Jiang Zhiyu's mouth twitched, how similar? This is the photo of Ling Weichuan when he was still wrapped up in his vest, and when he was a school grassroots!

This is too false, to use a fake photo to fool people, thinking it is real, his curiosity is in vain!

"Yo, this little brother is so hungry, why do you still need to buy a boyfriend here? Let me tell you, the stuff here is leftover from my previous play, and it's not good. If you really want to play, grandpa Have fun with you."

A man with buck teeth appeared, Jiang Zhiyu blinked, now he still has buck teeth? Small problems that medical technology can solve casually.

Could it be that he has no money to fix his teeth? But it doesn't cost a lot of money.

He didn't want to talk to this oily-looking man, turned to look at the boss, and warned him: "You'd better not cheat with other people's fake photos, it might not be a big problem to take other people's photos, but you are using the prince's photo now." His Majesty's photo."

The boss's face turned blue. Now there are photos of His Royal Highness back to silver-white hair all over the Internet. Who knows what black hair looked like before. After all, he looks better now than before.

Unexpectedly, this person knew that this was His Royal Highness himself. He gritted his teeth and wanted to quibble a few words, but he heard him say it again.

"Also, this muscle is too fake, His Royal Highness's looks much better than this one."

"Hahahaha, I'm laughing to death. Where did you come from, the little bitch? Didn't she think that she had seen the figure of His Royal Highness, hahahaha!" The aggressive and annoying man spoke again.

Jiang Zhiyu frowned and looked over: "Didn't your parents teach you not to interrupt others at will?"

"Also, the words are so filthy, it seems that he has not received a good education." Jiang Zhiyu's downcast expression was rather bluffing, the greasy man was stupefied for a moment, and cursed unwillingly: "You don't Is she just a sissy? Such a white face——!"

Before he could finish his sentence, Jiang Zhiyu kicked him out.

Jiang Zhiyu lowered his eyes and looked over: "I don't like people who talk like you, I don't like the way you talk, and I don't like people who don't change after repeated admonition."

He glanced at the bodyguard, the bodyguard breathed a sigh of relief, and finally got the order to go forward, he was almost scared to death.

"And you, destroy these photos as soon as possible, or I will be angry." Jiang Zhiyu said indifferently, without any expression, but kept tapping on the photo of Ling Weichuan.

The boss sneered, that buck tooth was kicked out just now because he was weak! But since he dares to sell his boyfriend here, it shows that he has some confidence!

Those muscles in the photo are all his!

Just now, the little boy's companion left with Baoya, and now the little boy has no helper, can he still escape his grasp?

Jiang Zhiyu saw his intention to do something, and pinched his brows irritably.

He really knows how to find trouble, he still has two small balls in his mouth, so it's not appropriate to be too rough.

The moment he put down his hand, he immediately punched out. The boss didn't expect his movement, let alone Jiang Zhiyu's strength.

Before he had time to dodge, he took the punch firmly and fell down on the shelf behind him.

It took a while to gain a foothold.

"Damn you!"

A long knife lay across the boss's neck, and several bodyguards stood beside him with their faces sinking like water.

Jiang Zhiyu rubbed his belly, but he couldn't get angry or exercise vigorously.

He sighed and said, "Change the picture of my husband, otherwise, you will die!"

The boss's pupils contracted, and he felt that his body was extremely heavy now, and he couldn't move at all.

But no one suppressed him! There is only a knife resting on his neck!

The spiritual sea also began to tingle, and what did this person say just now? His husband?

What are you daydreaming about! Who is his husband here! Totally impossible! Could it really be what the buck-toothed man said? This little boy cares about His Royal Highness?

Jiang Zhiyu's optical brain rang, and it was Ling Weichuan who asked him to open the payment authority.

He suddenly laughed, this idiot, why didn't he think of this when he went shopping before. I guess I was reminded by the cashier when paying.

He hastened to grant the authority to Ling Weichuan, otherwise their royal highness would be embarrassing to death.

After Jiang Zhiyu paid the money, he felt much better. He didn't plan to argue with this idiot anymore, and directly destroyed the photo.

"Look again, he still has photos of His Royal Highness, destroy them all, and his disgusting muscles, let him shrink too."

Jiang Zhiyu is not an idiot either, he has guessed now that the boss probably deceived many people with this figure and someone else's face.

The boyfriend who was cheated in the end was probably taken into his pocket by himself.

The boss's mental state was getting more and more painful, he finally knew that this person was not a good stubble, maybe he really had something to do with His Royal Highness!

But isn't it nonsense to say that His Royal Highness is his husband? Who doesn't know that the lover of His Royal Highness is the ancient Jade Rabbit!

Unless the man is... he is...

Could it be that the little white face in front of him is the ancient Jade Rabbit? Didn't it mean that the ancient jade rabbit has a beautiful appearance, a weak figure, and no strength to restrain a chicken?

How could it be possible to knock him back so many steps with one punch! And this inexplicable mental power suppression!

Ling Weichuan was coming over soon, Jiang Zhiyu didn't want Ling Weichuan to know that he was here to watch other people sell their boyfriends, so he said: "Let's leave it to you, I'll go there first."

The bodyguard understood, grabbed the boss and walked back, other guests ran away when there was a change here, and a bodyguard closed the door.

In the small shop, there was only darkness.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com