Chapter 100 + Link

Chapter 100 Getting married is like being kidnapped

Jiang Zhiyu was forced to drink it in the end, the elder brother and the third brother held him down, and Jiang Zhiyu grabbed the edge of the bed and retched.

Jiang Zhimu and Jiang Jingyu's foreheads twitched. This scene looked terrifying.

I don't know why, but the two of them imagined that the little rabbit was pregnant with cubs, so it won't be the same by then, right? That was so painful.

Or it's better to stun Ling Weichuan with drugs and take him to a pet hospital for neutering.

When the disgusting smell was gone, Jiang Zhiyu was in the mood to drink the milk. Drinking milk before going to bed can help you sleep, not to mention Jiang Zhiyu who sleeps so well?

He lay down under the quilt and fell asleep.

The speed was astounding, Jiang Jingyu covered him with a quilt and went out with Jiang Zhimu. But in fact, Jiang Zhiyu had never been able to sleep like this before, it seemed that since the last time he went out to play by himself as an adult and fell down the stairs, he was especially able to sleep.

It might have something to do with the black and white rabbits in his sea of ​​consciousness, both rabbits love to sleep.

Jiang Zhiyu fell asleep, always feeling that someone was watching him, looking creepy and chilly.

It was as cold as if the quilt had been lifted, the carrot pajamas had been stripped off, and it was thrown into the cold wind. Jiang Zhiyu opened his eyes with difficulty, and saw a person above his head.

"Ah!" he screamed, naked.

"Slap!" This was the sound of Jiang Zhiyu's slap.

After this slap, Jiang Zhiyu also saw clearly who the person in front of him was. He opened his mouth wide, not knowing how to react. Now my heart is very entangled, I get angry when I get up, I really want to kick him away, but I feel pleasantly surprised.

"you……"

Ling Weichuan looked at Jiang Zhiyu's eyes half-opened in the dark, but bright and beautiful eyes, smiled and leaned forward to kiss him: "Honey, I'm back."

Jiang Zhiyu held Ling Weichuan's face and touched it carefully before he was sure that it was really Ling Weichuan.

"Aren't you on the front line? Why did you come back suddenly? Didn't the signal not work before?" Jiang Zhiyu burst into laughter, hugging Ling Weichuan tightly.

Ling Weichuan chased after Jiang Zhiyu for a deep kiss, and it took a long while before he let go and answered the question: "Because it was jumping continuously, the signal was not good. Fortunately, it caught up."

"Hmm... Thank you for your hard work, brother, do you want to take a bath and relax?" Jiang Zhiyu looked too small in Ling Weichuan's arms, a limp one, and his reddish face was full of dependence.

Ling Weichuan lightly scratched the tip of the little rabbit's nose: "Idiot, of course I will clean up and come back when I come to see you."

Jiang Zhiyu sniffed it, and it was indeed the sea salt smell of Lingwei River, which was refreshing, so he took a bath before coming here? Really boring.

"Well, why did you come back all of a sudden? I thought you had to at least wait until the frontline affairs were over before coming back." Jiang Zhiyu hugged Ling Weichuan's waist, not wanting to let go.

Ling Weichuan raised his lips: "It's New Year's Day baby, of course I'm rushing back to marry you on New Year's Day, that's a good deal."

Jiang Zhiyu: ...