Chapter 64 Go buy an orange for Ling Weichuan

Jiang Jingyu felt pain in his temples, and there was nothing he could do about this younger brother who was elbowing out before he got married.

"Hurry up... Hurry up! Don't poke your eyes here."

Ling Weichuan led the little rabbit away, and they wanted to go back to their home.

On the way back to their own home, Jiang Zhiyu and little Tutu squatted on the shoulder of His Royal Highness, watching Ling Weichuan with a serious face.

He changed back into a human form and sat beside Ling Weichuan, sighing helplessly: "Brother, both sides are my home."

Ling Weichuan was taken aback, looked down at Jiang Zhiyu, and subconsciously took the little rabbit's hand.

It seems that Jiang Zhiyu has seen through his own thoughts, his unspeakable desire for monopoly.

It is impossible for Tutu to be monopolized by him alone. He has parents who love him very much and his elder brother, and there are so many people who like the ancient jade rabbit, so it will never be Ling Weichuan alone.

Perhaps it was thought that he walked into a dark alley, Ling Weichuan's eyes gradually darkened, and the hand holding Jiang Zhiyu's wrist exerted all his strength.

"Brother." Jiang Zhiyu hurriedly kissed Ling Weichuan, one after another, until Ling Weichuan came out of that emotion, "Ling Weichuan, you are different, I love my brothers, they It’s my family, my close relative who has sheltered me for 18 years; you are my lover, the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. Only for you is the love of love.”

Ling Weichuan's breathing was stagnant, and the Jiang Zhiyu in front of him was clear.

"Tutu...I was wrong." Ling Weichuan lowered his eyes, secretly annoyed, why did he do this in front of Tutu? I thought it would be good to hide forever, but seeing Jiang Zhiyu like this, he seems to have gotten used to it.

Jiang Zhiyu shook his head with a warm smile in his eyes.

"Do I often do this?" Ling Weichuan's voice was hoarse, and there was still a hint of tremor in his voice.

"Well... Occasionally, it's just that you can't remember it every time." Jiang Zhiyu was a little worried. In fact, he had already discovered that something was wrong with Ling Weichuan, but he could understand it. After all, everyone is not perfect.

Even he himself has a bad temper that wants to be mischievous in his bones.

"Okay, let's not talk about this topic, let's talk about something else, such as what to eat tonight." Jiang Zhiyu changed the subject with a smile. A drop of sweat.

The two went home chatting, and saw the delivery robot ringing the doorbell as soon as they got off the aircraft.

"Did you buy anything?" Jiang Zhiyu didn't do online shopping, so Ling Weichuan was the only one who could buy things at home.

Ling Weichuan's eyes were tinged with excitement: "I bought it, I bought the mecha model."

Jiang Zhiyu paused, and bought a mecha model again?

"Your mecha models have been placed in the whole room, can you still buy them?" Who would have thought that the prince with a serious and cold appearance is actually a naive ghost who likes to hoard mecha models?

After signing for it, Ling Weichuan pushed the packing box into the house: "It fits, I have another room to put a new one in."

"You didn't vacate the guest room on the third floor, did you? I remember that room was the only second bedroom in the house. You used it to store models. After that, if you make a mistake, you can only sleep on the sofa. "

Ling Weichuan froze: "I don't think there will be that day, my wife."

"Hehe, that's not certain." Jiang Zhiyu pushed him away and went into the room, seeing him buy a bunch of mechs and getting upset.

After entering the house, Ling Weichuan excitedly took his model upstairs, because he had to assemble it all to see if there were any missing parts before confirming the delivery, so he had to assemble it first and then re-lubricate the parts installation port.

Jiang Zhiyu entered the kitchen speechlessly, and said that there was food at home, so he should cook it! Just know how to play! dog man!

A little tired today, Jiang Zhiyu only cooked three random dishes, when he came out of the kitchen, Ling Weichuan was still working on his mecha model upstairs.

He took three steps in parallel, went upstairs aggressively, and kicked open the door: "Do you want to eat?"

"Baby, I'll be fine soon, only one arm is missing. My wife will be fine soon after I have dinner together." Ling Weichuan took time out of his busy schedule to smile at Jiang Zhiyu.

Jiang Zhiyu is furious, every time there is a new model, he is not important, only his mecha is the most important, he is obviously a stupid straight guy, what is he looking for, is it not good to be single and live with the mecha for the rest of his life?

He didn't speak, turned around and went downstairs to eat, wait for you ghost, eat or not.

After Jiang Zhiyu finished eating, he started to clean up his bowl, and Ling Weichuan came down from upstairs, looking quite happy.

It's over, and I'm even angrier. If I knew it earlier, I would live with my brothers at home. What are you doing when you come back!

"Tutu, you already ate first, why didn't you wait for me." Ling Weichuan didn't feel any problem, and even felt a little wronged. He felt that the couple had to eat together to truly eat at home.

"Wait until your food is cold." Jiang Zhiyu rolled his eyes, turned and left.

Only then did Ling Weichuan feel something was wrong, as if his baby was angry.

He hurried to catch up, watching Jiang Zhiyu's expression carefully: "Baby? What's the matter?"

"It's nothing, I just think your newly vacated room is pretty good, you should sleep in it for the time being."

"??? Why? I have a wife! Of course I want to sleep with my wife, how can I sleep with a hard mech?" Ling Weichuan felt bald and chattered endlessly behind Jiang Zhiyu.

"If you don't like to sleep, you can sleep on the sofa. Anyway, don't try to sleep with me, or I will go home. My brother and the others will definitely clean up the room for me." The pimple pushed away.

It's tall and heavy, standing there like a wall, poking eyes!

"I was wrong." His Royal Highness didn't figure out what was wrong with him, but as long as his wife was angry, it was his fault, even if it was the rustling of leaves outside that made Tutu unhappy, it was his fault.

Jiang Zhiyu was sitting on the capsule sofa watching TV, and Ling Weichuan kept apologizing and blowing rainbow farts to Jiang Zhiyu.

"You are so annoying!" The big white lion smashed the toffee on Ling Weichuan's head, "If you don't go to eat, it will be really cold, do you want to have a stomachache?"

Ling Weichuan had to go to eat first, but he was still not at ease: "Honey, you watch TV here first, don't leave, I'll come right after dinner."

Jiang Zhiyu: ...

These words are ambiguous!

The cat, cat and rabbit said something in his mind, and Jiang Zhiyu threw a candy on Ling Weichuan: "Then I'll go buy an orange! You just stay here and don't move around!"

His Royal Highness was inexplicably raped by his wife again. He really couldn't figure it out. He just felt that the two blows his wife gave him were quite painful. When did Little Tutu get stronger again?

Sure enough, after a man got married, his family status fell directly to the bottom, and it was the same for him who was not married.

Anyway, it was all his fault, and he was very aware of it.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com