Chapter 34 Changing Your Nickname

Ling Weichuan temporarily received news from the palace, asking him to go back to handle official business, but he had no choice but to reluctantly let go of the little Tutu who had just been dating.

When he let go, Jiang Zhiyu woke up, he quietly rubbed his eyes, pretending that he was awake all the time.

Unexpectedly, Ling Weichuan hugged her for so long, and he fell asleep.

But Ling Weichuan understood every small movement and expression of Jiang Zhiyu, so how could he not see that he fell asleep just now.

Helpless and funny, he could only hold the baby's hand and said, "Let's go, I'll take you back to the dormitory first."

Jiang Zhiyu shook his head: "Go ahead if you're busy, I'll just go back by myself."

"It's okay. I still have time to send you off. What's more, I won't send you back to the dormitory on the first day we fell in love. Then my boyfriend is too dereliction of duty."

Jiang Zhiyu chuckled and nodded obediently.

Ling Weichuan was so cute by him, he lowered his head and kissed Jiang Zhiyu hard on the forehead: "Baby, don't seduce me."

Jiang Zhiyu couldn't tell, when did he seduce him! Just stood there doing nothing!

baffling! Kissing me without even saying hello, the little rabbit's heartbeat is so fast that it's frightening to death!

When he arrived downstairs in the dormitory, Jiang Zhiyu was a little bit reluctant, but he didn't express it. He let go of Ling Weichuan's hand and said, "Go quickly."

Ling Weichuan didn't move, and looked at Jiang Zhiyu seriously, as if he was still unbelievably in love with Jiang Zhiyu. He carefully drew the outline of Jiang Zhiyu, thinking that during the time of separation, Can clearly remember the current appearance of the rabbit.

He raised his hand and kissed him on the cheek: "Tutu, we are about to separate after we fell in love just now. I can't bear you and don't want to have a long-distance relationship with you."

Jiang Zhiyu frowned slightly, and replied seriously: "But the distance between us is only half an hour away from the aircraft, so this is not a long-distance relationship."

It's so cute, Jiang Zhiyu's serious expression is also super cute.

Ling Weichuan tapped his cheek again, and said, "I don't care, you give me a kiss, and I'll be fine."

Jiang Zhiyu blushed and called him a rogue in his heart, but he stood on tiptoe obediently, and shyly kissed Ling Weichuan on the face quickly.

Although this light touch was just a taste for Ling Weichuan, but he was already very satisfied, after all, he didn't think Jiang Zhiyu would kiss him at first.

"Okay! Go quickly! I'm going back to the dormitory too." Jiang Zhiyu was so shy that he didn't dare to look at Ling Weichuan again, and hurried back to the dormitory.

"Goodbye, baby." Ling Weichuan shouted, watching Jiang Zhiyu enter the building.

When Jiang Zhiyu returned to the dormitory, his face was still flushed. He clutched his heart, and the corners of his eyes were red with embarrassment. He felt that Ling Weichuan was really too cunning, and finally kissed him on the first day of falling in love.

Even a kiss on the forehead and a kiss on the face.

Wen Xi has also returned from a date, and he is taking off his makeup. It is a bit strange to see Jiang Zhiyu coming back like this. He feels that he smells gossip.

"What's the matter, student Xiaoyu, why is your face so red? Could it be that... fell in love!"

Jiang Zhiyu's face, which hadn't cooled down, turned even redder. He didn't even have a chance to defend himself when his good friend exposed him so blatantly.

He obviously didn't say anything yet, how could Wen Xi see it.

Wen Xi was a little surprised, and opened his mouth wide: "It's true! My God! You...! You are doing big things in a muffled voice! Who are you in love with? Ling Weichuan?"

He also didn't expect to be right when he said it casually, he just felt that Jiang Zhiyu's appearance was very similar to his first love, ignorant and innocent.

Jiang Zhiyu took a deep breath and nodded seriously: "Yes."

"Ah! Oh my god! You are so real! What about His Royal Highness? You two are in love. If the prince finds out, he will definitely not let you go!" Even though he got a cuckold, he is still such a noble person as a prince.

If Jiang Zhiyu successfully marries the prince, then he will be the queen in the future, and Wen Xi will be the queen's good friend!

However, he hopes that Jiang Zhiyu will be with the person he likes more.

He was suddenly a little worried, wondering if Jiang Zhiyu would be able to escape this catastrophe in the future, and if he couldn't, he would find a way to send Jiang Zhiyu and Ling Weichuan Yi Rong away to live on a remote planet.

Jiang Zhiyu thought about it, Wen Xi was his good friend, or his first good friend, and he always defended him.

And his worry from the bottom of his heart, Jiang Zhiyu also felt it, he finally decided to tell Wenxi the truth.

"Actually... Ling Weichuan is the prince."

"..." Wen Xi sat down on the capsule sofa with a bang, his eyes glazed over.

Jiang Zhiyu raised his hand and shook it in front of his eyes, but he didn't respond. He started to worry, maybe he was scared to death, right?

"Xixi?" Jiang Zhiyu pushed him, but there was still no response, his ankle suddenly felt cold, and when he looked down, Wenxi's snake tail ran out, and unconsciously touched Jiang Zhiyu.

It seemed really frightening.

It took a long time for Wen Xi to come back to his senses, but his expression was a little strange.

"So! There has always been only His Royal Highness? The one who grew up with you is also His Royal Highness? The one who has been by your side is also His Royal Highness?" His expression was excited, and his eyes were as bright as light bulbs.

Jiang Zhiyu nodded, that is indeed true.

"Hahahahaha! My God! What kind of script is this from a childhood sweetheart! It turns out that I have always been alone! It’s too sweet! Idol dramas are by my side!" Wen Xi held his heart intoxicated, he felt that he had already been addicted to plague .

Seeing him like this, Jiang Zhiyu gradually became expressionless, well, he was the one to worry about again. This person can't use normal brain circuits to think about him.

Because he is not a normal person!

Jiang Zhiyu puffed out her mouth, leaned on the back of the sofa with her arms folded, and just quietly looked at Wen Xi with a smirk, looking dumbfounded.

Now Wenxi's image in Jiang Zhiyu's heart has changed, he is not only a pervert who likes women's clothing, but also a fool with an abnormal head!

"Ding." Jiang Zhiyu's optical brain rang, and he lowered his head to check the text message, it was news from Ling Weichuan.

[Professional fish feeder: I miss you after we separated for a while, does Tutu miss me? 】

Jiang Zhiyu frowned, as if there was a honey cellar in his heart, so sweet that his head was going to be dizzy.

He typed word by word and replied: 【Yuyu don't eat fish???: Yes, brother come back soon. 】

He could already imagine that Ling Weichuan's reaction when he saw this message must be very funny.

Looking at the nicknames of the two on the Internet, he suddenly realized dully that they belonged to a couple. Did Ling Weichuan secretly ask him for a couple's name before?

He was watching, and in the next second, Ling Weichuan's ID nickname changed to: "Bunny Husband"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com