Chapter 3 SSS-level Ancient Jade Rabbit

"After checking the information, please show the animal shape for registration." The senior at the registration office looked at Jiang Zhiyu with a blushing face. Not only were there three very oppressive elites standing beside him, but also Jiang Zhiyu was superior His appearance can easily make the little girl blush.

Interstellar people are very happy to show their animal shape, which is a symbol of status and strength, and Jiang Zhiyu is of course no exception.

It's just that the three worried brothers were not very happy. They thought Yuyu's prototype was too cute and they didn't want many people to see it.

But this is a necessary process for registration, they have no way to stop it, they can only watch Jiang Zhiyu put down the milk in his hand and walk over.

Jiang Zhiyu shook his head slightly, and a pair of pure white rabbit ears popped out. The inner ears that were not covered by fur were tender and suffocating pink.

With a sound of 'poor', a soft ball tail popped out from the caudal vertebra above the upturned peach buttocks wrapped in jeans.

The two elder brothers and Ling Weichuan backed away restrainedly, they had to use a lot of perseverance to stop themselves from rua little Tutu's fat tail.

Inhalation sounds came from everywhere, and some people held their breath, unable to believe what they saw.

What's this? Pure white bunny? ?

Jiang Zhiyu jumped onto the scanner, waiting for the soft green light to shine on him.

The hands of the registered teachers were shaking, and they didn't know how to write to record this scene clearly and completely.

In Interstellar, beasts of pure color can be described as rare.

Currently, the only known solid-color beasts are His Royal Highness, the only prince of the empire, who is a lion with pure silver fur, and the crown prince of the Federation is a pure black leopard cat.

I didn't expect to see a solid-colored rabbit today just for a freshman registration! This is a great honor!

The scanning apparatus turned and turned, and each turn was based on the heartbeat of the onlookers.

I don't know how long it took, the little rabbit's ears drooped, and the instrument finally finished scanning.

At the top of the screen are a few lines of imperial characters that make people dumbfounded.

[Species: Ancient Jade Rabbit

Quality: Imperial Encryption Protection Level

Mental power level: SSS

Physique level: S

Skills: Mental Restoration, Combat Assist

Additional Skills: Spiritual Dependence on Food

Plant Compatibility: SSS

Beast Affinity: SS]

"Damn it! What is this!" A rough male voice was full of disbelief.

After a strange silence, an explosive discussion followed. They rubbed their eyes a few times, trying to read the words clearly, to make sure that they were not dazzled or hallucinating, but that they seemed to have placed a bullet on the top of their heads. A loud exclamation sounded like a firework bomb.

"Damn! I thought I was blind!"

"What kind of shit luck did I have today!"

"Does this count as a lifetime? Fuck!"

"My family's ancestral grave is smoking! I was lucky enough to see the SSS-level ancient jade rabbit?? It's still solid color!"

"What are those next few lines that any of you have seen?"

Ordinary people's detection stops at the skill, and the subsequent additional skills have never been seen before.

Even the SSS-level spiritual power level is very small. The most powerful person in the empire is His Royal Highness, who has never shown his face. He has a god-level SSS+, and the others have never seen SSS.

Even major general Jiang Chengyan is only SS rank.

This suddenly popped up an SSS that I never knew, and the skill turned out to be mental restoration? ? There are also combat aids and spiritual dependence on food that have never been seen before! What affinity? What are these!

Little did they know that they were so shocked that they couldn't stand up here, and the person involved and his brothers also stared wide-eyed, with disbelief written all over their faces.

Jiang Zhiyu was picked up by his elder brother and held in his arms, Ling Weichuan rubbed his fingers regretfully.

"What's going on? Wasn't Xiaoyu at the SS level before? Why did he suddenly add another level?" The eldest brother still looked a little dazed.

The second brother lost his usual composure. He licked his lips, and his tone revealed a trace of self-doubt: "What's the next thing? Didn't Xiaoyu only have mental power to repair in the past?"

Their Xiaoyu used to have a very high level of mental power, at least in the whole interstellar big data, it is one of the best; the animal type is also unique, but its physique is relatively weak, and it has not even reached the A level. , now what's going on? Is the instrument broken?

Jiang Zhiyu was more confused than anyone else, his ears drooped, hanging out of his elder brother's arms, and he shook his head.

He really felt that his physique has become much stronger recently, and he can stay up all night, and he accidentally fell off the recliner, so there is no need for a robot to rush to pick him up to see a doctor.

You can stand up and pat the ashes on your own and continue to lie down.

But how can anyone strengthen all levels so much overnight? There are also those affinity levels that have never been seen before, which is unbelievable!

Ling Weichuan was also confused, but he calmed down a lot, and comforted him: "Don't worry, I'll get the testing equipment from the palace and test Yuyu again when I go back."

"That's the only way to go." The elder brother took a breath, letting Jiang Chengyan put away the surprise on his face, pretending nothing happened and urging the teacher to quickly fill in the form for Jiang Zhiyu.

The teacher had a dull face the whole time, and numbly filled out the form with muscle memory.

No matter how they tried to leave in a low-key manner, Jiang Zhiyu is still famous in Imperial University today.

In the school forum, even the school grass is not discussed, and it has all become the discussion forum of the ancient jade rabbit.

When everyone was surprised that they could be classmates with such a legendary figure, there was a person with a gloomy face, staring at the boy who was full of extravagance in the picture.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com