Chapter 81 Xiaoyu is unlucky again today

The two took the cake and found a hidden place to sit down. Jiang Zhiyu took off the mask, opened one cake first, and put the other into the space ring by Ling Weichuan.

There was an artificial lake where they sat down, which was small in size, but there were still boats floating on the lake.

"Let's go up and take a boat later, shall we? Take a look at the scenery." Jiang Zhiyu suggested.

Ling Weichuan nodded naturally, he had no reason to say no.

He stood up, rubbed the little rabbit's head and said, "Then you wait for me here for a while and find a place with a leeward wind. I'll buy you some snacks and water."

Jiang Zhiyu carried the small cake by himself, and found the most suitable location, with tall bushes next to it just to block the wind, and the lake in front had a pleasant view.

It's just a bit cold, but it's really much colder by the water's edge. The little rabbit dug a piece of cake and shrank its neck in the cold.

"Jiang Zhiyu." Someone behind him called him.

Just as Jiang Zhiyu was about to turn around, he heard a voice in the air: "Don't look back, Your Highness!"

Before he swallowed the cake in his mouth, he put his hands on his back and pushed hard, probably because he was afraid that Jiang Zhiyu would struggle and kicked him.

"It's you!" Jiang Zhiyu's cake fell into the water one step ahead of him, and he tried hard to turn around to see the face of the person coming, but somehow this person was so strong.

Caught off guard and being pushed, Jiang Zhiyu still did not escape the order to be pushed into the water.

"Ahem!" In the icy cold lake, he thought of what happened before he fell down the stairs.

Someone also called him, and it was also a female voice, which seemed to be whispering in the ear, and seemed to be separated by a distant time and space.

When the eagle flew down from the sky, the person who pushed the juvenile fish into the water suddenly disappeared. In an instant, the person disappeared before he could see her appearance clearly.

All the people who were secretly protecting the surroundings had already run over, all of them were covered in cold sweat, and this person disappeared without a trace under their noses.

The eagle carried Jiang Zhiyu up, and the others hurriedly took out the insulation bag and clothes from the space ring, and some took out the quilt and pillow.

Jiang Zhiyu was shaking from the cold, and couldn't hold the towel firmly.

One person took the towel and nervously wiped Jiang Zhiyu's hair.

The eagle was already drenched because he picked up the juvenile fish, and he didn't mind getting a little wet, so he took the juvenile fish's coat and held it.

A person with the power of fire hastily urged a fire with a suitable temperature from the palms of his hands, and let Jiang Zhiyu warm up first.

Not to mention that Jiang Zhiyu was terribly scared, even they were terribly scared. It is no exaggeration to say that his master did not protect well, so he deserved a death penalty.

And it was too thrilling just now, that woman did not know where she came from, and suddenly appeared behind the little highness.

If the eagle hadn't shouted, it probably wouldn't be as simple as being pushed into the water now, and everyone on the left could see the scabbard that the man hid in his clothes.