Chapter 240 Family law service

"Hehe." Baby smiled expressionlessly.

His Royal Highness continued to add fuel to the flames: "I remember, there is also a female star in it. Alas, their girls like to make some of this kind of thing, it's really fancy."

Jiang Zhiyu stood up: "Do you want to die?"

"No, my wife, I still want to spend hundreds of years with you, why would I want to die?" His Royal Highness poked his head and shook his head deeply.

"I see." Jiang Zhiyu walked over to a cabinet, opened the drawer and rummaged through it.

Ling Weichuan had a bad premonition, and cautiously came down from the bed to find out the location of the door.

The little rabbit seemed to have found what he wanted, and stopped for a moment to pick up a long, heavy-looking object.

"!" The big lion quickly jumped back, "Calm down, wife! Tutu!"

Jiang Zhiyu turned out the hammer that Ling Weichuan used to assemble the mecha, and held it in his hand expressionlessly, staring at the big silver-white lion with burning eyes.

Ling Weichuan hurried to the door, opened the door with his claws, and shouted as he ran out: "You have to calm down, Tutu! I'm just kidding you! I've been hugging you in the bedroom to sleep!"

Jiang Zhiyu replied coldly: "I don't care where you sleep, I just want to beat you now."

He ran after him wildly, and the big lion also ran fast, begging for mercy all the way.

Passing palace people and councilors: ...

Ah... His Royal Highness?

What happened to his nails? Although he runs fast, his colorful nails are particularly conspicuous on his body.

Also, isn't their relationship good? Why does His Highness chase after His Highness the Prince with a big hammer?

That hammer head is really scary. Under the sun, the silver hammer body reflects the dazzling cold light.

When His Majesty the Emperor heard about this, he immediately left his job and came out with his teacup in his arms to watch the excitement cheerfully.

After all, Jiang Zhiyu's two legs ran slower than Ling Weichuan's four legs, and the big lion disappeared at a corner, and he couldn't catch a breath.

Just as he was aggressively looking for Ling Weichuan, His Majesty the Emperor walked out leisurely from a road.

Then he raised his hand, pointed to a big tree with luxuriant branches, and said enthusiastically, "He's on that tree."

Lingweichuan on the tree: ...

"You are really my dear father!" His Royal Highness dodged the stone thrown by Jiang Zhiyu, jumped off the tree and continued to run forward.

The little rabbit chased forward, not forgetting to say to His Majesty the Emperor who was watching the play: "Thank you, Dad! Also, I will ask Ling Weichuan for a few days off, and I will take him back home to take care of him."

His Majesty the Emperor smiled and waved happily: "Go, go.

Jiang Zhiyu chased towards the office building and stopped in a deserted place.

"Don't hide, come out." Jiang Zhiyu had already seen Ling Weichuan's big tail.

His Royal Highness jumped down from the tree and stood far away: "You won't beat my wife?"

"I don't want to fight anymore. I'm tired from running. Come here and carry me back." Jiang Zhiyu crossed his waist and was out of breath for a long time.