Chapter 51 - 52 - 53

Ling Weichuan was woken up by this innocuous slap for a moment, he subconsciously held Jiang Zhiyu's small claw and kissed him, then carried him back and stuffed him under the bed.

"Hey Bunny, sleep a little longer."

Jiang Zhiyu: ...

How can you still sleep? Jiang Zhiyu, who was about to show off again, suddenly remembered that Ling Weichuan seemed to have a training class today, so he didn't sleep all night and then went to class again, right?

Well, that was hard work.

The little rabbit's heart softened, and he put away his temper in an instant, and obediently lay on Ling Weichuan's stomach and continued to sleep.

When he woke up again, Ling Weichuan hadn't woken up yet, and Jiang Zhiyu was bored, so he opened the star network to learn something new, and then saw topics related to himself, which were still in full swing after a day on the Internet.

oh my god! What happened! What a change had taken place in the world while he was asleep!

Your social circle has been invaded by netizens? Has Ling Weichuan's prince status been revealed?

The whole world knows that he kissed Ling Weichuan! Ahhhhh!

Come and save the rabbit! The little rabbit lost all his face!

But fortunately, Ling Weichuan's identity was exposed later, and his popularity was divided by more than half. There were also many schoolmates who sent their sneak photos of the school grass to the star network, so that everyone could see it so clearly for the first time. The face of His Royal Highness.

The previous official photos were all profile or blurred full-body photos. You can only tell that this is a handsome guy. Apart from being tall, you can't tell anything else at all.

The photos of Ling Weichuan are now all over the star network, and some netizens joked: [You can see the photos of His Royal Highness if you want, but you can’t see the photos of Yutu. I feel that in the eyes of the royal family, the prince and concubine are much more important than the prince. Ha ha ha ha. 】

Seeing this, Jiang Zhiyu felt the same way. He also felt that the emperor's uncle was too biased, and he only defended him every time, while ignoring Ling Weichuan.

Jiang Zhiyu puffed his face and secretly smiled, this is really well done!

He sat on Lingweichuan's belly, his laughing tail wagging, sweeping Lingweichuan's belly, tickling him awake.

Ling Weichuan grabbed Jiang Zhiyu and held it in front of his face: "Tutu woke up?"

"Uh-huh."

"Still tired?"

Jiang Zhiyu paused for a few seconds before shyly saying, "I'm not tired anymore, it's much better than just waking up."

"Yeah." Ling Weichuan sat up and made Jiang Zhiyu change back into a human form.

Jiang Zhiyu obeyed obediently, originally he was going to sit on the bed, but Ling Weichuan suddenly pulled him, so Jiang Zhiyu sat on something as hard as iron, his buttocks hurt.