Chapter 229 - 230 - 331 -232 -233 - 234

Chapter 229 A Truth

Wen Xi pulled Jiang Zhiyu, he couldn't sit on those extreme sports rides, so he just waited for Jiang Zhiyu and the others below.

He saw that person earlier than Jiang Zhiyu.

"Xiaoyu, that woman has been standing there for a long time! She looks a lot like that, Lu Wanxing!" Wen Xi's goose bumps arose.

Isn't Lu Wanxing dead? Although he wasn't there at the time, Yuqing was. Later, Yu Qing told him about it, and he even saw Lu Wanxing's photo because he was angry.

Jiang Zhiyu was also terrified, what's going on?

The woman who was looking at the light brain not far away did not look very similar to Lu Wanxing, but exactly the same!

Did Lu Wanxing come back to life? And came to this world again?

How can this be? Hasn't the world of quick travel already destroyed this person? Could it be that they were resurrected after going back?

"I don't know either." Jiang Zhiyu shook his head, if that was the case, he would have to go back to Ling Weichuan quickly.

Otherwise, he was worried that Lu Wanxing would go to Ling Weichuan again. What if the story turned into a brain-dead novel written by the old Lu Wanxing again?

Just as Jiang Zhiyu was about to pull Wen Xi and the others away, Lu Wanxing raised his head, and their eyes met.

A trace of doubt flashed in Lu Wanxing's eyes, and then he understood again.

She smiled and walked over there, her target was Jiang Zhiyu.

Wen Xi grabbed Jiang Zhiyu nervously, wanting him to stand behind her. But Jiang Zhiyu pulled him over and stuffed him behind Yi Kai's back.

"Excuse me, is this your Highness?" Lu Wanxing asked Jiang Zhiyu with a smile, and Jiang Zhiyu sized her up.

It seemed to be different again, this Lu Wanxing's eyes were clearer and clearer, and his smile was normal, without any calculations.

But why do they look so similar?

"It's me, who are you?" Although Jiang Zhiyu was sure that this was Lu Wanxing, but...Lu Wanxing died in front of him, and his body was burned by his second brother.

Lu Wanxing's eyes lit up: "It really is you! Hello, my name is Lu Xingxing, and I come from... a central world you know."

"Lu Xingxing? But you and Lu Wanxing look exactly the same!" Jiang Zhiyu didn't believe what she said, but thought it was Lu Wanxing's conspiracy.

Lu Xingxing took a step back and raised his hands: "I didn't mean anything malicious. The previous Lu Wanxing has been wiped out because he violated the rules of the world. I'm just here to observe the situation."

She looked at the people behind Jiang Zhiyu, wondering: "It's not convenient to tell you about some things like this, why don't we sit on the bench over there and talk for a while. Just the two of us."

Nan Yu held Jiang Zhiyu's arm and shook his head at him.

Jiang Zhiyu thought for a while, but still broke away from Nan Yu's hand: "It's okay, I'll come as soon as I go, don't worry, she can't hurt me."

With Jiang Zhiyu's current force value, Lu Xingxing really can't hurt him.

But I was afraid that she would come up with something strange to deal with Jiang Zhiyu again.

"You all pay attention here, if there is any movement, just come over as soon as possible." After Jiang Zhiyu finished speaking, he glanced at Fu Ling and Yi Kai.