Chapter 111 The Butler Is the Most Ruthless

There was no movement outside at all, so Jiang Zhiyu dared to open the door secretly, and poked out a small head cautiously.

"Huh." Jiang Zhiyu felt lingering fear, and the sound of punching in the next room was also too loud.

When the cat, cat and rabbit saw him, they rushed up as if seeing a savior.

"Little fish! It's too scary! When Wen Xi got angry, he could smash a starship model with one punch!"

Jiang Zhiyu looked along the position of Maomaotu's fingers, his scalp numb.

It's over, this matter will definitely not be good! Wen Xi smashed one of his favorite starship models! Ruined! When he calms down and sees this unfortunately sacrificed model, he will definitely explode again.

How about sending a text message to Yu Qing and telling him to buy another one right away? Anyway, stabilize Wenxi first.

What are you doing, you silly scumbag! It hurt Wenxi's heart, and now he still has to come and bully him. When Ling Weichuan comes back, let him withhold Yu Qing's salary!

Jiang Zhiyu hurriedly took photos of the debris on the ground and sent them to Yuqing, and then cleaned them up, dragging them for a while.

After he had packed these things, he had time to look at what Yuqing had brought for him. At first, he thought it was some kind of fruit brought to him, but suddenly remembered that there were no more fruits now.

It might be porridge, Jiang Zhiyu opened it expectantly, and covered it with a blue face.

He quickly ran back to the room and locked the door behind him.

As long as he runs fast enough, he can pretend he didn't see the bowl of nutritious soup!

The rusty iron is mixed with the smell of earth, whoever wants to drink it will drink it! Anyway, it's impossible for him to drink it! What time is it now, he already has cubs, why is he so hard to drink this stuff.

When is this day a head! He really wanted to get rid of this soup forever.

Maomaotu doesn't believe in evil, he always feels that Jiang Zhiyu is exaggerating, no matter how unpleasant it is, bear it and it will pass, why are you so resistant?

He leaned over, stuck out his tongue and licked it, then smacked his mouth: "Ugh!"

The black and white rabbit's face was slightly ferocious, and he almost passed out when he rolled his eyes.

He was wrong, there really are such nasty things in this world! What the hell is this made of? It stands to reason that the plants are dead now, so what are their raw materials?

They still exist now, which means that it must have nothing to do with plants, not ordinary medicinal materials.

"Ouch!" Maomaotu was about to die of nausea, Xiaoyu didn't have morning sickness, but he felt like morning sickness.

He doesn't want to know what the ingredients are now, the cooked food is so unpalatable, and the raw materials are not much better, so it's better not to worry about his own brain.

As Jiang Zhiyu expected, after Wen Xi learned that his starship model was broken, he collapsed even more. He collapsed on the sofa with Jiang Zhiyu in his arms and cried loudly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHs! I'm dead!"

With Jiang Zhiyu in his arms, there was nothing to love in life.

So what am I doing wrong? I can hardly breathe from being hugged by you! Stop howling, your ears are going deaf.