Chapter 58 - 59

The four people watching Jiang Zhiyu hiding in the aircraft soon received the video, scolding them bloody one by one.

The few people couldn't laugh or cry, they didn't expect Jiang Zhiyu to sue, and probably added a lot of bad things to them.

Alas, but forget it, who let this be their baby? If you are scolded, you can be scolded, I just hope that the little rabbit can calm down quickly.

At this time their text message rang, and it turned out to be a message from Jiang Zhiyu.

[Tutu: If you don't leave, don't think I'll forgive you for a week! 】

After receiving the warning for two minutes, the aircraft parked in mid-air hurried away. Jiang Zhiyu rolled his eyes speechlessly, such a large aircraft, can he see it when he is blind?

Many passers-by who came to buy breakfast took pictures and posted them on the star website, saying that they saw an aircraft that looked expensive nearby.

Those who queued up yesterday to receive their number plates all ate breakfast contentedly today. Although it was already noon, it was time for lunch.

If it weren't for the limited number of Jiang Zhiyu, each person could only buy two sets of family barrels at most, otherwise there might be local tyrants who would just round up the existing ones.

In order for everyone to live in harmony and try their best to eat delicious food, a special team of guards patrolled the square.

But in fact, his real intention was to protect Jiang Zhiyu.

The people called by the emperor pretended to be guards, blatantly protecting them, while the second brother's soldiers were in plain clothes, lined up in full swing, secretly protecting, and by the way, queuing up to buy delicious food.

The dark guards in Lingweichuan were miserable, they were all over the place, and they still couldn't show their faces.

So, if Jiang Zhiyu set up a stall, there would have to be hundreds of people protecting him. That is to say, he himself didn't know there were so many, otherwise he would definitely feel that he was causing trouble for others again, wasting money and wasting money.

After setting up the stall, Jiang Zhiyu ignored Ling Weichuan's message that he was coming to pick him up, and walked into the mall alone.

But this is what he thought he was alone, with a string of tails secretly following behind him.

But, 'What do you think you think is the truth? ’, Jiang Zhiyu shook his head amusedly, the smell of pot stickers on those people hasn’t dissipated yet, so it’s easy to be discovered if they act as bodyguards in secret, okay?

Fortunately, Ling Weichuan didn't have time to listen to the report from the secret guard, otherwise Jiang Zhiyu would definitely be scolded a second time today, and even ran to the mall by himself.

But His Royal Highness, the poor prince, was called into the palace by his father to teach him a lesson, in fact, to teach him some useless love of wives. Do you think he will fall for it? The last time he climbed the window is still vivid in his memory, he doesn't want to be scolded by his wife again.

Jiang Zhiyu followed the mall's instructions and walked into a store.

Because Jiang Zhiyu's face was too tender, he looked like an underage doll, and the clothes on his body were custom-made for the season, not branded clothes on the market, so no one greeted Jiang Zhiyu when he walked in.

"Hello." He stood in front of the counter, and the waitress glanced at him, "Hello, find a place to sit down by yourself, wash or cut your hair, and the barber will come to receive you when he is free."