At Omi's Place

Kabir was looking at the footage, "I can't believe it I'm doing this, I feel he needs to pay me for it. Don't you think so too?" He looked at Omi, who was watching on another footage.

"Kabir, if Laksh would ask me to jump from a building I would do it, cause I trust him that I won't be hurt as he will provide me safety. It's a blind trust that I have for him cause of our long-standing friendship. Once there was a huge incident with Ragini, Laksh punished himself in front of the public. I couldn't do anything to stop him and had to see my friend in pain."

{Author note, one of the worst display of problems to solve... why hurt yourself?! Also please don't follow anyone who says jump from the building it's only fictional}

Kabir just nodded wondering, how deep their friendship is.

It was late afternoon but early to be called evening, Ragini's desire to spend her time with Laksh was a benefit but also tiring when he comes back home from work. Yet, he can't refuse her anymore. Her wish is his command a duty to fulfil.

Karan was looking at the news he had received. Sanskaar hasn't got the payout for the Karma Company and Uttara is pregnant with Karthik's child. There is no hint about the whereabouts of the sibling Duo Tanya / Karthik. Damn they not only fooled him but played with Uttara. I know Laksh might not be in good talks to them, but he still holds a soft corner in his heart for her. But I can't distract him with this news, not after he won't tell us about Ragini's pregnancy.

Yes, the Trio who is keeping a close eye on them, know about the happy news, but are remaining silence as for now their happiness is their priority.

Ragini was in his shirt, she opened the curtains of the terrace, Laksh immediately pulled her close and made her sit on his lap.

"Where are you going just wearing my Shirt?" He demanded to know as he was in his trousers after all they had spent some pleasure time together.

"Laksh I wanted to have some fresh air," she wanted to open the glass door, but he forbid her.

"No way, I can't share you with the world. You are mine."

Besides I have a bad feeling as if someone is watching us.

Kabir yawns loudly, "I can't see anything fishy? Did you found something?" Looking at Omi, who was biting on his nail.

"Bro stop it, it's not healthy. We can't only run behind them without looking for our own health. There is no need eating your nails, I can make you something?"

Omi glared at him, "why are you even here? Wasn't it Karan's turn to take you in?"

Kabir made a heart shape with his hands, just to apart it, "you are so mean. I'm not gonna talk to you."

"Gladly accepting it, please don't forget to keep your mouth shut!"

Kabir huffed, "oh no! That is Karthik, right?"

Omi got closer to Kabir and both were watching in repeat the footage, "yeah, that's him."

"Damn this bastard..."

"Aaaahhh!" Omi and Kabir scared to hell as Karan appears from behind, "gosh I nearly got a heart attack. I'm too young to die."

Kabir was breathing uncontrollably, Omi just rolled his eyes likewise Karan. Drama King...

Omi looked at Karan, "are you going to share your information or should we guess it?"

He shook his head, "no, I'm going to tell you."

Laksh made a small dinner for Ragini, he was pampering her with all his doing's as much as possible. Not to forget to keep close to the baby bump.

"I love you and I will always protect you. Will you stay calm and not struggling your mother in the future?"

Ragini frowned, "what do you mean? My baby should be as active as possible!"

Laksh smiled, "you know my mom used to tell me that I was a very active child, I mean in her womb. She said I was kicking a lot."

"Great, Baby be like your daddy I need to feel you every time. You are allowed to kick me from inside."

Laksh shook his head, "I don't like the way you said it, it sound a bit weird..."

Both laughed, while Laksh rested his head on Ragini's lap, his face was facing her belly and he placed a kiss on it, "I can't thank you enough for giving me this happiness. This tiny little individual inside you will soon be our child. By the way I want a girl like you."

Ragini caressed his head, she just smiled and pecked his lips, "I want a boy like you."

Both were wishing for a healthy child and a copy of their partner.

After Laksh finished with the house chores, he checked his phone to see if one of the three had answered him.

It's time to take some legal action, I think I need to call an inspector. They got the cap from the attack on Papa and now I have an identity to present. I'm sure they will soon find him and if not I will make sure to help him kept. He is loitering here anyways.

Laksh wrote a message to the inspector as he had always kept a close relationship with him after the incident took place.

Now it's time to wait...

Meanwhile somewhere else

Sanskaar throw his mobile phone into the corner, "damn it! Why aren't they answering my call or my texts, all my money and the dignity of this house is gone!"

"Sanskaar please calm down, mom and dad might get to hear you."

He hold Swara tightly, "It was your idea to come to the Gadodia's place in Baadi. Not mine. What were you even thinking?"

Swara was struggling to release herself, "cause there were no other choice and neither could you have been able to pay for the rent. Baadi was the only place to go and hide your face."

Both were arguing about the situation, but no one was coming with an idea of solution.

....
______