The Malevolent Cat & The Musings of a Suave Flirt

Cat's POV

He watched this girl go out again to try to help these jerks. At this point, a normal person would've cracked up. He's poured more and more ideas into that Kisaki guys' brain to keep her from geeting up and going again.

He found it more than annoying as he once again saw her stop hiding.

It's like she won't let the flame of hope just die already! I was sure the upper creeps were pulling my leg when they told me she had help, but now how do I even explain this! I see nothing with her, but someone is messing with my game.

The cat walked off after seeing her get a sack dropped over her head. He would've stayed to see her pain, but the only reason she was grabbed at all is because she's being given yet another chance.

How annoying. How stupid. If I want to prove my point of all humans being worthless, evil, out for their own good, then I need to step it up. So I'll make sure the next things coming her will not be easy to handle. After all..

The cat smirked as it trotted off.

Isn't it about time she sees her bestie again? Accompanying her dear friend to her brothers' grave should speed things along just fine.

Ran's POV

It really is something that this chick came directly here of all places. I'd know we had a problem if teasing her didn't immediately gain her knee jerk response of 'Shut up Ran!'

He had been prepared to do what was necessary but had to admit he hoped it wasn't too bad. Beating up dudes is fine. Who cares?

Something about this girl is more than entertaining.

I'm used to having girls all over me. It's my lot in life of course. I can tell she doesn't hate me or anything, but it's odd that she always only tells me to shut up. I wink, she blasts me. I flirt, she scowls.

Ran was surprised that Izana was apparently willing to keep her. Surprised and a little jealous. He simply shrugged and did as he was told. Even if she came to help her Toman friends, it's unlikely she'd be able to do that while she's here.

Chick didn't fight or anything. Didn't come with any weapons at all, but they did go ahead and take her phone. That should come in handy.

As he and Rindo walked her out of the building, he couldn't help but smile.

Now is a good time to push a little more. It's been about 10 minutes since she told me to shut up anyway.