Bonded Fates

It's been only a few days since the last time I spoke to Mikey (in person anyway), but Emma is still the best friend I have ever had. Which is exactly why I got introduced to Hinata Tachibana.

I have never been one to go shopping for hours or even really be on the phone all the time, but I do find myself being invited (nah, dragged actually, SOS!) to go out for girl time. Girl time....haha...painting nails and...stuff.....I'M SO DINKIN BORED!!!!

"Y/n-chan! You seem kind of tired. You okay?" I took a deep breath to prepare myself to shout to the heavens about how much fuin I am not having after being in 4 different clothing stores ONLY to try on clothes for 2 hours.

"Well, it's just..." my words died on my lips when I made eye contact with Hina and then with Emma too. They look so sad, like they can tell I am not having fun, but I think they believe it's for a different reason.

"It's just, I never used to go shopping quite this long before, so it's new to me."

This is true. Not in this life or my past life did I EVER spend this time freaking shopping!

"Oh ok! What did you normally do when you went places?" Emma asked with a smile.

DANG IT!!! Whatever! How bad could it be to be honest?

"I was actually more of an arcade and bookstore type of girl. I could be in either one all day and not even feel it!"

They both giggled.

Crap. They both think I'm weird. If I die again, will I restart in this world?

"You're right, Emma! She is definitely like Mikey." Hina exclaimed.

Hold up, WHAT? What? WHAAAAAAT??!?!?!?

"Who's like me?"

Why is it that when it rains IT FREAKING POURS?!?!?!?!

I quickly stared at my shoes to avoid making any kind of eye contact with...

"Hi Y/n!" Mikey greeted me.

I mumbled a hi while still admiring the dirt stains on my shoes and praying to the heavens that the earth will swallow me up before I die of pure embarrassment. I was trying so hard to be calm and not freak out anymore, that I was in NO WAY ready to feel arms around my waist.

I squeaked and looked right up...into the eyes of Mikey.

"Why won't you talk to me Y/n-chan?" He asked with a pout.

Why are you just so...

"....Cute..."

O_O

"Uh, I gotta go!"

I broke away so quickly and ran so fast, you'd think I had been dumped into the Walking Dead and had zombies chasing me. I ran until I made it to a very familiar park overlooking the ocean.

I can't explain why, but I just hate that it's so freaking difficult to get past that warmth I feel when I'm around him. It's overwhelming and very new. It makes me want to hold him close, but before I move I feel nothing but pure terror.

He's Mikey. THE MIKEY. Why would he want someone like me?

He could have anyone and deserves the very best. Which isn't me. I'm not even close.

I don't know when the tears started. I don't even remember when I sat down in defeat. It's almost dark and I can't stop crying. There are so many stories out there about liking someone, but this feels so powerful it hurts!

I felt something put on my shoulders and jumped.

Mikey?

"I'm sorry I scared you. I don't want you out here and end up getting sick because of what I did. Emma would kill me..."

His smile isn't quite....

I hadn't said a word. I just looked at him.

It was almost like slow motion. He turned to walk away and I realized something. He followed meout here to make sure I was ok.

"MIKEY!" I shouted.

As soon as he turned around, I had already leaped on him, making us both fall to the ground.

I didn't let go.

"I know I'm weird. I know...I promise I'm trying but I don't know how to handle what I feel when I am around you. You are the only one I have ever felt like this for and you deserve the world and I can't give you that." I refused to lift my head from his shoulder as I explained myself.

"I don't think you're scary. I don't think you're bad. Please don't go." I gripped the front of his shirt even harder.

He's not saying anything....I messed up...

Mikey laid on the grass with the girl he likes currently laying on top of him. He listened and felt his heart begin to burst. He felt her body slump a little and she began to pull away. Without even thinking, he brought his arms around her waist to hold her against him. Don't go. Please don't go.

When Mikey pulled me to him again, I was confused. This is one of those mixed signals things I read about...right? I felt him start to have shaky breathing and a sniffle.

Oh, Mikey. Did he really think all this time I was afraid of him?

I put a hand through his hair and started gently running it through over and over to relax him.

"I'm sorry." I said after a while. He still hadn't let me go.

"Why should you be sorry, Y/n? I'm the weird one here." He mumbled.

He think he's weird?

I pulled away and made eye contact with him. I placed my palms on either side of his face and smiled at him.

"No, my Lion King."

His eyes widened.

I leaned down and placed soft kisses on his forehead, his temple, his cheeks, all the while telling him everything he is.

"My king is a strong fighter." Kiss.

"My king has a brave heart." Kiss.

"I promise." Kiss. "I don't think you are weird." Kiss.

Tears began to fall from his eyes.

"Mikey.." I spoke softly, while gazing into his eyes.

I began to lean closer. "You're my first love."

I placed a soft kiss to his lips before slowly pulling away and pressing my forehead to his.

************************************

A black cat not far off watched with interest and anger at the same time. This girl is changing things and I don't like it. I should go and mess it all up. She is too much work!

Leave her be. Her fate is now intertwined with his.

WHAT?!?!?! She isn't even from this world?!?!?!? He received no further answer. He sat in silence watching the new sickly loving lovebirds walk away hand in hand. But then he had a thought. A grievously amazing thought. The cat smirked before turning and walking away to plan accordingly for more chaos. What chaos? What could be better than having the Invincible Mikey turn against his first love because she betrayed Toman?