👡❤️😿

A/N: 

https://www.tumblr.com/mztoman/728565140597915648/there-will-be-a-part-2-to-my-story-so-this-is?source=share

I stared wide eyed at Inupi before smiling awkwardly. I figured I could try to lie, albeit badly, about heading to the restroom. Before I could open my mouth, he picked me up as if I weighed nothing and carried me back to my hospital room. The way he swept me up made me take a deep breath in shock, but I could tell as he looked down at me, he thought something else.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." His words made my heart hurt and I couldn't help but reach out to him. My movements were still incredibly slow, and I couldn't speak very long without it causing more pain than I could take right now. I began to trace what I wanted to say on his chest. He froze at first until he realized I was trying to tell him something, so he focused with every word drawn out.

You could never hurt me.

I smiled as his face turned red, but he laid me back down on the hospital bed as gently as possible without breaking eye contact. It's always so impossible to tell what he is thinking about, but I'm glad he came to see me at all. Even if I do need to leave. He hesitated beside the bed a moment until moving to lay beside me. I smiled sadly at him and moved to trace more on his chest.

I have to go.

His eyebrows furrowed and he looked away for a moment before looking back with a stern face. "No."

My eyes widened again until a fierce anger and frustration took over.

Inupi's POV

I respect Draken and I hate that he's gone. I was told she was there when he died...and how she handled it...

That on top of her ending up in the hospital because of...her ex, again? It only added more rage and guilt to my heart.

Draken is dead. She could've died too and she must be aware of that, but I get here, and she is trying to leave again. Limping like she could barely stand but determined, nonetheless. I don't see why she wouldn't stop. Not to be cruel, she isn't as strong a fighter as Senju, but she keeps throwing herself in harms way without a second thought all because she wants to help people.

If there wasn't a huge possibility of her drying as well....no....I'd still stop her.

As he lay beside her, taking in every cut and bruise on her exposed skin before watching her face turn into the most beautiful pout he'd ever seen, that familiar warmth in his heart built up stronger than before.

She's mad because I won't let her leave to probably go help her friends?

When she reached out to write furiously on his chest once again about leaving, he grabbed her hand, pressing her palm above his heart. He saw her start to try to pull away out of frustration before looking at him with tear filled eyes as if begging him to let her.

"Heal. You want to heal others. Heal yourself first." He moved his thumb to wipe away her tears. "I know you want to help. It would be very helpful right now if I didn't lose you, too." When she began to cry harder, he pulled her against him, patting her head softly as she sobbed. He felt her trace something again and his heart wanted to break.

I'm sorry I failed Draken.

Answering now, he knew she wouldn't hear it. No one blamed her. He smoothed her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead.

You haven't failed anyone.