😡/😄

Angry's POV

The only reason he didn't immediately go out to find Y/n is because Smiley said not to.

"She left because she felt she needed to. We need to respect that." Nahoya said calmly with the same smile as usual except, Angry knew him. They are brothers.

He's just as upset, but why won't he say so? I hate this. I feel like my heart is broken. I can't let things stay this way.

"Since when do we respect choices when we know it might turn bad for people we care for." For the first time, Souya spoke in a way that was clear even as his hands were trembling. "She could get hurt or...or even..."

The time we spent with her, I finally felt like a girl could care about me without being afraid of me. She smiled at me, but it wasn't like Nahoya's smile. It was real. She'd see us and smile a real smile. Just like the first time we saw her.

Souya kicked himself every day that he didn't have the confidence to go say hi the day they first saw her. That he didn't speak up when everyone was told she was a traitor. That he didn't do more.

Looking at his brother, it was obvious to him that the smile carried more pain than usual. Everyone looks at the twins and sees the face, but Y/n saw the feeling behind it like it was nothing or normal somehow. She only stayed with them for a little while, but she always knew when Nahoya was pissed or Souya was actually angry instead of it just being his face.

She would talk to them like they weren't known as being the Twin Devils. Like their faces expressed just as much as anyone else's even though everyone else says the opposite. In such a short time, she had become a part of their life.

I hate that she left without saying goodbye. I miss her.

Souya was so deep in thought, he hadn't even noticed the silence in the room. Nahoya was a guy who made jokes through just about anything. Being strong was what he did and who he was.

"I miss her, too." Nahoya's voice cut through the silence like a blast from the sun. Nahoya let out a weary sigh. "Welp, we're not known as being the Twin Devils for nothing. We'll bring chaos until we can...." He stopped for a moment as if in thought.

Souya already hoped and finished the sentence. "Bring her home."

Nahoya gave him a quick nod as confirmation.

Bring her back to our home.