The Crybaby Hero and a Vice

Takemitchy's POV

As soon as he met with Chifuyu again, he told him everything. All that he learned, but even now, he hesitated to tell him about Y/n again.

I know better than I'd like to how it feels to lose the one you love. He's my friend, but I need to figure out why he was with her at all.

After speaking to Naoto, it seemed very clear that, once again, Y/n was being hidden away, except this time, by only Chifuyu.

That wasn't the weird thing. Takemitchy couldn't understand why, knowing how Chifuyu felt about her, that he would hide her from any and everyone when she was crazy like that.

He did find a letter explaining that he knew Mikey would be coming to pay him a visit soon. He talked about how he missed the days when they had hoped for the best, but it hadn't turned out that way at all.

I found her at the Kawata's house. They took good care of her. I took her with me, to keep as few people in danger as possible.

It was terrifying that somehow, even though I kept her with me, she kept getting so much worst. She couldn't even remember my name and would call me peke j instead.

I've been watching toman members fall, and I know my time is coming soon. I hate knowing.

I'm going to tell him where Y/n is. Maybe this time, he'll be better. If he isn't, then please fix this Takemitchy.

See you soon, Partner.

Seeing more pain than the last few times he leaped made his head spin and his stomach sick. Even more so when Mikey of all people killed everyone. Even Y/n.

He left this bit of information for last, giving him everything he could, knowing it was important for him to know. He was greeted with silence from his friend.

"I got her killed this time too..." The words came out as a pain filled whisper that Takemitchy was all too familiar with. Before he could try to convince him otherwise, Chifuyu quickly changed the subject by asking what the plan was.

Takemitchy knew to let it go and he knew even more so that he had to fix this. He wanted to save everyone, and he knew Hina was sad for Emma when they talked, because she missed her friend. He had a feeling that, in a better world, those three would have been the best of friends.

I won't stop until we get there. Till everyone is happy and safe.

Chifuyu's POV

No matter what Takemitchy says, it's still my fault. Two times I was supposed to protect her and she got killed and this time, I gave Mikey her address basically begging him to kill her!

He ran several options through his mind of what he could do, what he could say. Apparently being with her didn't keep her safe, so maybe he should try saying goodbye.

He brought his phone to his hand and brought up her contact name. Kitten.

All he could do was stare while he tried to convince himself to call her, text her, anything. He couldn't stop seeing her tears. The ones he never hesitated to wipe away from her cheeks every time he saw them fall down her face.

Making her cry wasn't what he wanted. Ever.

He let out a sigh and pocketed his phone.

Y/n, I'm so sorry. I can't say goodbye, but I can't tell you. I don't want to make you cry. But I can't be around you when it's clearly my fault you keep getting killed.