Blue, Blue, & Orange

Souya's POV

He knew if she came, she would've died. He never wanted to see her hurt ever again. He came to this fight actually feeling pissed for the things he knew they had to have done to her.

They're so mean!

As Souya fought, he took a hit from Rindou Haitani.

JERK!

The pain of a broken leg was indescribable. Hakkai was of absolutely no help!

Nahoya could help! Nahoya is...

You're a hero, too, Souya!

That's right, she called me a hero. Not Nahoya. I won't lose!

Hakkai's POV

Taka is an amazing fighter. I can't do this without him!

You are super strong, Hakkai!

She thinks I'm strong. I feel weak and I must've looked weak when she told me that before, but she still said it.

I'm not losing!

Nahoya's POV

As he and Mitsuya made their way around in their wheelchairs, he couldn't help but worry about his little brother. He spoke to Mitsuya about their past as concern filled his tone.

Very few people even know how strong he really is, but I blurted it out to Y/n when she stayed with us and she smiled.

Neither of us will ever forget what she said.

Flashback

"Souya, have you ever seen Superman? He was a hero, right?" He and Souya gave each other a confused look before nodding in agreement.

"He usually fought to protect humans from other humans, but dude had laser eyes and could lift buildings like they were nothing. He had to practice self-control because like you, he didn't want to kill someone."

She smiled. "You're a hero too, you just gotta practice balancing your strength is all. I know you can do it! Besides, if you deal out fatalities, me and 'Hoya would be so sad because we know that isn't you. You're both similar in that you're both sweethearts in different ways!"

End Flashback

Nahoya had been afraid since that first time he had seen his brothers' strength, knowing if Souya wasn't careful, his brother would end up killing someone. Understanding is rare in life and women are no understatement.

Many have looked at them both like they're terrifying aliens but do the most evil looks at his brother. It does happen to him sometimes, which is why the first time he was able to talk to her, he assumed that was why she was staring at him.

He chuckled softly to himself at the nickname she gave them and never stopped using since that day.

Her emoji boys. The hell am I supposed to do when you call us that and then wanna run off to battle?

He's glad she listened to reason, because if she hadn't, he would've come too, wheelchair or not.

I would've brought my wheelchair. I'd just use it to beat them with to protect her. Maybe even beat them a little more when they try to even hurt her.