Manila Mikey Sees Y/n Again

Chifuyu's POV

He had to come help Takemitchy, but wished he had gone to get Y/n first. Her arms and face are all cut up.

Enraged, but unable to move, he felt his heart begin ache when she fell to her knees beside Mikey. She was sobbing and shaking.

Tiaju just laughed, calling her all kinds of names.

None of them had expected Mikey to get back up and knock the guy out after that. They thought for a moment they'd lost. Chifuyu was grateful but sad as he watched Mikey turn to Y/n with a smile that filled him with bitterness.

"No....NO....YOU'RE A MONSTER! Please don't...I...can't.." Hearing Y/n scream this at the top of her lungs right into Mikey's face and hightail it out of the church stopped everyone in their tracks. Mikey most of all.

He played it off like it was fine, because she looked like hell, but they weren't stupid.

As they all went their separate ways, Chifuyu went searching for her as best he could. He searched every place he could think of, but was terrified she would get killed or die because of the cold.

What the hell did Kisaki do to her?!?!?

Mikey's POV

With the presentation of Takemitchys' new ride, he managed to avoid talking about Y/n. He knew Chifuyu went to find her afterward but hated that he never said if she was okay. Not that it matters. Not that he knows exactly how she sees him.

After Takemitchy and Chifuyu left, he thought he was safe.

"You guys back to not talking again?" Draken pointed out with an annoyed look. "She didn't look good, Mikey. She walked in the middle of me handin out beat downs like she didn't see anything. Some guy even hit her in the side, but she got up like she didn't feel it."

Mikey stayed silent, before looking at his friend with a smile. "She'll come see me one day. I know it."

*12 Year Timeskip*

Standing in front of Chifuyu again after all this time while holding a gun to his head, didn't feel like anything anymore. Chifuyu gave his final words on Takemitchy with a sad smile.

Mikey needed to know one thing. "Where did you take Y/n?"

Chifuyu slowly gave an address before accepting his fate.

Mikey stepped over him to begin searching for where this address would lead him. He came up to a house that was extremely quiet. He shot the lock off the door as well as two other people who seemed like home nurses. This made him hesitate for a moment, but he heard her down the hall behind a closed door.

He opened the door to see Y/n in the corner of the room, hitting her head with her hands. "That's not right...no....I...no that's not right..."

Mikey was confused, this made no sense. He hadn't said a word, but bumped into the bedside table, making her jump and turn to look at him.

Her eyes were like that night but tired.

She came to him with a crazed smile. "You're not...not kitty..." She paced in front of him before coming back with a bigger smile. "My Lion King! No...you're not...not my lion..."

Watching her brought more pain than he could put into words. How long had she been like this?

She started crying. "Not my lion king...cus he...um..." She brought one hand to her hair, pulling out some in the process. "My...lion...no...he hates me....he hates me always...even before..."

Is that really....what she always thought?

He raised the gun to put it at her forehead when she said, "Why does my Lion King always hate me so much?"

With the few tears he had left in this life, he gave the simple response of, "I never hated you. I hated me." Then pulled the trigger.