The Creepin Haitani

Rindou's POV

How the hell did these jerks find out where she lived?

Seeing Kazutora being pushed away, gave him confidence he would have time. He began to grow a little more worried when the Kawata's showed up, but, as usual, she was still hugely unaware of how she affects men.

How can my idiot not see....I'm not thinking about that thought right now.

He needed time to figure out how to even start talking to her again after all these years without making her cry. He witnessed her cry with almost every visitor like that one crybaby toman member.

I can see just about anyone...hell...ANYONE cry. Seeing her cry....I wasn't willing to say it back then, but I hated it.

Unfortunately, once he heard Sanzu's little threat, his confidence in timing it perfectly quickly went down the drain when he realized Ran had also picked up on who he was referring to.

Seriously????

Rindou had found her several months earlier but felt it impossible to think of how to begin.

Hey, remember me idiot? The guy who you wanted to visit you years before and never came! I'm definitely boyfriend material, right?

Being in Bonten had it's many useful ways of surveilling someone. However, because being directly in contact with anyone outside of Bonten puts others at risk, including himself, he had to be much more calculating. Or so he thought.

If I'd known Ran would come up with something like that SO QUICK, I would've just walked up to her door the first day I found her!

He had immediately went to her place to at least check on her and finally say something to her. As he approached from the usual direction, he dodged behind some trees when a strange visitor showed up at her place. His blood boiled as he witnessed how Ran used someone else to confess to this woman after he had planned on finally knocking on her door.

No words could even explain how he felt at that moment. The pure frustration made his head and chest hurt as he found himself stomping up to her door only moments after Ran's messenger left the property.