The Demonic Trickster & Yakisoba

Cat POV

This is going better than I could have hoped for!

Sure, there's been a few bumps on the road to success, but if there's no one I can depend on, I can always depend on how easily influenced Kisaki is.

A little tug this way or that way and he puts an entire scheme together on his own in record time! He has Izana like a pathetic little puppet without doing much more than sprinkling doubt here and there.

Remarkable!

Even moments of doubt he had, as long as I can show him Hina, he backtracks to go full speed ahead in the best direction!

For me, of course.

This will bring her down entirely. And when it does, Kisaki will present her with the only option she will want!

Fabulous!

I'm done with this chick anyway. Annoying as hell.

Those few trying to desperately help from this side will be thrown for a loop as they witness the destruction of Mikey and by default, Y/n.

Once the gods see, then anything I say will go because I'll have proven it without a doubt.

I'll have won.

🍜🔥

That damn cat destroys any progress we make! If this was just some delinquent, I would've beat him into the ground already.

THIS SUCKS!

I feel even more powerless now than on Bloody Halloween. I passed the torch to Takemitchy, but she was the last one I laid eyes on. Even when I saw Shinichiro, he smiled at her too. Staying beside loved ones isn't something that happens a lot, but when I woke up next to Shinichiro, I knew why he was staying.

I had a reason to stay too. I wanted to keep pushing Mikey forward to protect what we built together. I never expected him to turn around and smack her into a damn car.

I also never expected to see her so broken...

I remember seeing Y/n for the first time with Mikey when she was flustered out of her mind. There's a lot of reasons to be uncomfortable around delinquents and for most it's all cus of fear.

It isn't usually because they're awkward as hell, but still do their best to be kind. Even to us and it's still genuine.

If it had been another life, I wouldn't have let her fight alone. Hell, I wouldn't have left her alone. It's too late for regrets and all that...but I can't help wishing I was there.

I'd say it's pretty stupid for so many to want to be around this chick, but if I had another chance....I'd sure as hell split my yakisoba with her.