🐈‍⬛😈

I've done everything to end this chick and yet, she persists! How annoyingly disgusting...I warned her of the consequences and STILL! And what is the DEAL with these insects flocking to her like she's all that.

Seriously, how abominable can their taste be? The stupid little twit has absolutely no idea how they each feel or even how many of them feel. That one stoic Haitani clearly calls her an idiot and it makes sense BUT HE LOVES HER TOO.

The plan was simple. I give her some info that allows her to make the choice I WANT and the rest will work out the way I WANT.

Of course, I may or may not have exaggerated a bit. I just hate this chick with every bit of power I have. Now that the worthless Kisaki is dead and gone, it will be more difficult to manipulate the situation in my favor.

I need to work faster to reach my goal before anything else happens!

Surely there's SOMEONE I can use to ruin her...

There's that Yamagishi kid...eh...no, little creep is way too loyal.

TOO MANY OF THESE JERKS ARE UNWILLING TO MOVE HOW I NEED THEM TO MOVE!

......All except......

Oh yes.....

If I can adjust things ever so slightly so that she dies by his hand now....that will be wonderful. Imagine the glorious pain when she realizes that she won't be allowed to return because she died in the past! All because her beloved first love is the one to put an end to her life.

That WILL put her flame that keeps coming back forever.

Wishes or not, I have a goal....I'm going to enjoy using Mikey to bring her to the beginning of my power and the end of hers.

Mikey's POV

"Looks like you're back..." His words drifted along with the wind as he stretched his hand out to inspect it.

I could always sense something about Takemitchy, but I wonder if she's back too.

It doesn't matter.

I don't care.

I chose my path.

It doesn't matter.

I don't care.

I have to keep it this way.